Ekmek's Civ4 Leaderhead Gallery

O ok, i've been trying to make and get leaders heads onton my game for months.. nothing seems to work :mad:

Yea i have, i've tried ekmek's blender tutorial, but that's it. It'd be great if you could point me to any other good ones on how to get a LH into the game but most of all make one??? :blush:

Please excuse me on this but I thought you only wanted to add one of Ekmek's LH's to your mod.
I wasn't aware that you intended to create your own LH's. About creating your own LH's I guess Ekmek can give you some advice ;)

Yes, currently I am trying to add one of Ekmek's LHs to the game. (The reason for this is because I have been trouble making my own :blush:, which I am still looking into).

So yes, both, but mainly how to get one of these LHs on my game, which I know is hard seeing as I have just the regular Civ 4. :crazyeye:

If you're going to get into any kind of modding Italia, break-down and get BtS.

You both have a great idea which I have looked into many times!!

I'm expecting to get BTS in the near future, so I guess till then! :D

Hey, Ekmek...

Perhaps when Simon Bolivar can be modded from Colonization to BTS, you might turn your Bolivar into General Santa Anna of México.

they have simon bolivar in colonization?

Yes. He is a leader for Spain along with José de San Martín. George Washington and John Adams are the English leaders, Champlain and Frontenac work for France, and Peter Stuyvesant is the leader for the Netherlands along with... I forgot his name.

Ekmek, what about some new leaderheads? (like that King David that you said you will do...)

Will it look like the statue?
Spoiler :

I've been looking for a good moodel on David, the statue would be hard to do, and the beard or no beard question.

For the head? maybe Pericles or a bearded Augustus. a Cyrus coat will be fine but it will need some skinning, don't add Magen Davids to the coat because it will be really unhistorical (the Magen David was David's stamp) instead of adding Darius's crown which will be too much Persian how about adding Willem's hat as a kippa?

but if you look at my gallery screenshot I have some new leaders coming soon.

Great work, Ekmek. Zenobia looks like a good leader for Egypt, and your Theodora looks a lot closer to the Civ3 one.

I don't see any use for your John Muir, though... I've been looking for someone I can use him as (mostly Israeli politicians as he kinda looks like a rabbi) but no cigar.

Top Bottom