Civilization V Funny screenshots

Spoiler :

Between a rock and a hard place... those 5 cities south of Genghis' capital are all captured city states. And Alex' second city is an incan city, that he captured after I paid him luxuries to go to war to distract his giant hoplite army marching towards me.

Spoiler :

When this army appeared outside my borders I gave up even more luxuries, to have them go further towards Alex. At this point I was worrying, what might happen if Genghis actually wins and conquers Greece, leaving me squished between his cities. Or if they suddenly settle for peace with the host still messing around my cities.
Fortunately, Persia, the Incas and Polynesia allied later against the Mongols, forcing him to split up his troops. While Alex successfully dealt with the main force, some units wandered off to the north, never to be heard of again. However, the liberating commences.

I was actually pretty baffled when a report on pointiest sticks turned up, promoting two unknown civs to be the strongest in numbers. World Congress revealed, that the other continent was apparently a similar mess of early wars with the Huns and Assyria eating up the Ottomans (and Hiawatha idling along).

Senshidenshi one question - how do you have 695 happiness required to the next golden age?? I thought it goes 500 -> 750 (and currently there are no modifiers to that...)

A wizard did it.

Buildings outside the walls? Child's play. What about the Mayan tradition of building walls outside the buildings?
Spoiler :

Oooh, Fountain of Youth nearby. I had that in a recent game and part of initiation for new units was to take a stroll down that way before heading to the front. That double healing promotion is hax. :)

This should be obvious enough.

Attachments

• Weird.JPG
    Weird.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 935
Just for the record Kyoto is Japan's capital, not Tokyo.. to be honest the onyl thing I see is that Incans conquered Japanese city that the Ottomans are about to capture? All before/during Middle ages?

Just for the record Kyoto is Japan's capital, not Tokyo.. to be honest the onyl thing I see is that Incans conquered Japanese city that the Ottomans are about to capture? All before/during Middle ages?

There are Ottoman pikemen inside an Incan city ;).

I leave the game for a moment, and when I come back again I'm greeted with an unusual sight:

Spoiler :
Gandhi hiding behind curtains? Why is he acting so mysterious all of a sudden?

Spoiler :
Aah, did he turn into some cyber-warrior or something?

This was in a game with a few minor mods and just six civilizations on a small fractal map. No idea how exactly that happened, but a short time after taking these screenshots my game crashed to Windows.

Top Bottom