Kyp's GMR Game (open sign ups)

Update:

During next week I'm going to be on a camping trip (not in the middle of nowhere). They say there is free wifi so I should be able to continue without problems, but in case there are problems you know where I will be.
Fortunally you will probably be busy with G&K so it wont matter much.
Back to normal after next weekend.

Thanks for letting us know.

Songhai are peaceful nation so we would like to sign one research agreement (which will cost 134 pieces of gold) with any civ we have already encountered. They are romans, aztecs and egiptians. If you are interested in this deal, please send your proposal with an emissary on your turn.

Askia also informs Roman Emperor that the attack of barb camp is delayed due to the group of brutes. We will let CS defences shoot the brutes and then attack them.

The Romans wish the Songhai well with the encampment, we hope the barbarian interloper is not undue trouble. We will review our treasury on our turn to see whether an RA can be afforded.

The Aztecs are always open to trade when it brings us bigger and deadlier weapons. We have a serious infestation of unwanted that we need to get rid of.

Not the Unwanted! Ack!! :D

:hide:

Many apologies, but the Romans are not o a stable enough internet connection to cycle our turn, it may be 20 hours until we can, so to speak

Many apologies, but the Romans are not o a stable enough internet connection to cycle our turn, it may be 20 hours until we can, so to speak
Thank you for letting us know.
If you cannot download or upload your savefile through GMR client, you can try doing it ditectly through GMR site. It will be more manual activity, but it does not require stable internet connection as GMR client does.

Yeah, sometimes use the direct download functionality of the web site -- using it right now as a matter of fact. I was traveling overnight and turned out not to have ready access to the internet for my civ computer, only the ipad. am cycling it now

Hail to the Romans. Do you possess the knowledge of the continent? We believe we live in land called Siberia.

Songhai did not get any offer to sign RA at my turn.
So nobody wants to sign RA with Songhai? What a pity! :sad:

Many apologies, but the Romans are not o a stable enough internet connection...

:lol: What, the Romans didn't have a stable internet connection? :eek: Who knew? :D

Songhai did not get any offer to sign RA at my turn.
So nobody wants to sign RA with Songhai? What a pity! :sad:

I don't think everyone has had their turn yet, since you made the offer.

Pharaoh thanks our Songhai neighbours for seeing the sense of our terrain conundrum, after long and private diplomacy. Let us thrive one as the other.

@e: so siberia is the name of this hilly land ... we possess knowledge of lands to the west and south of you, we live near the coast directly west many leagues but do not have much knowledge of any lands (should they exist) to the west of rome ...

@stark: many apologies, the romans forgot about the RA offer ... if it still stands, we will endeavor to do better next turn

@stark: many apologies, the romans forgot about the RA offer ... if it still stands, we will endeavor to do better next turn
no problem here
Songhai can wait for roman offer or Askia can send an offer on his turn.

Well if we are going go all kung fu on learning the bushidos we will sign research agreements also!

I saw Kiffes on turn 3...still nobody else encountered yet. I think we are clustered on the north-west part of the map. I need more scouts.

Top Bottom