JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

I can't download Prussia, I click in the link, but I cannot enter in the server. Do you know what it can be?

Finished the Venetian Civ. I give it a 10/10. I really like the UA, it's very unique and requires planning to do it right. I also liked the UU. The music fit the civ well and I liked the spies names. ^.^ agent octopus sounds cool (maybe you could've named them in Italian?). Keep up the great work!

Thanks. I appreciate that you enjoyed the mod. I didn't even think of giving the Spies Italian translations (for where I'd run out of actual Spy names); perhaps I'll do just that.

Can't download Prussia or USA. Civfanatics keeps saying they are removed or something when I try downloading them.

The USA link works but does not seem to have a non-replacer version.
Also the Prussia link still doesn't seem to work.
Have you tried mediafire?

I just player with a few of your civs. I have to say that I really like your Maori civ. It's just very solid conquest or science civ.

Anyways when I played agaist them I noticed that they didn't have a leaderhead. Is there supposed to be one? Are you planning an update for the civ?

How did you get the turn-Faith-into-Production trick working? I was thinking of doing something similar with one of my mods, turning faith into science...

Also, if you do WW2 Japan, use Tojo. It's disrespectful to associate Hirohito with the actions of the independent military.

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to create some cool civs!

Unfortunately, I'm having some problems, I hope you could help me with ...
Trying to get both USSR and Hitler to work, but with no luck. None of them show up on the leaders list.

Have been looking into the database log, and found this for the USSR-mod (removed Hitler again, to test one mod at a time):

"[9807.015] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
[9809.437] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
[9811.125] Database::XMLSerializer (Sound/CatherineAudio2DScripts.xml): 'Row' or 'Delete' expected, got 'Script2DSound'.
[9811.359] table Buildings has no column named ExtraCityHitPoints
[9811.359] In Query - insert into Buildings('Type', 'BuildingClass', 'Cost', 'GoldMaintenance', 'PrereqTech', 'Help', 'Description', 'Civilopedia', 'Strategy', 'ArtDefineTag', 'ExtraCityHitPoints', 'TrainedFreePromotion', 'MinAreaSize', 'GlobalExperience', 'ConquestProb', 'HurryCostModifier', 'NoOccupiedUnhappiness', 'IconAtlas', 'PortraitIndex') values (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?);
[9811.359] In XMLSerializer while updating table Buildings from file CIV5Buildings.xml.
[9825.125] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText"

I have used the Vanilla-non-replacer files and followed the installation steps.
My setup is Win XP/DX9 w. vanilla Civ 5. I have tried clearing the cache-folder, verifying game cache from the steam-app and even tried manually fixing the xml-errors, but without luck.

Top Bottom