JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Canadian Civilization! (I know one of these has already been made, but you make awesome civilizations.)

Leader: Mackenzie King
Unique Unit: RCMP/Mounty, replaces calvary, bonus to attack when fighting in friendly territory.
Unique Building: Inuksuk, basically the same as the Polynesian Maori thing, but gives attack bonus or heals health, more effect if built on Tundra or Snow.
Unique Ability: <Insert cool name here>, slower influence drain, or gold/quests get more influence.

EDIT: Some thoughts on what the traits may be, Canada would be very friendly, very diplomatic based, but in times of war, they could muster up a good defence very quickly, I guess the attack bonus in friendly territory can be placed in the unique ability. I don't know how the World Congress works in Brave New Word, as I don't have it, but a Canadian civilization like this one would be very active in it.

Unique Building: Inuksuk, basically the same as the Polynesian Maori thing, but gives attack bonus or heals health, more effect if built on Tundra or Snow.

Even if he made a Canada civ, that UB wouldn't be right... It's part of the Inuit culture, not modern Canadian. It would go well with an Inuit civ though (just as a totem pole would go well with the Native Americans, but not the US)

It could then change to a unique unit to replace the Inuksuk. From the top of my head, I can think of PPCLI, paratrooper replacement, they have little more attack and have more attack and can attack after jumping.

Graniteknight, you can download the entire bundle in the downloads section. I saw that "Pay to download" thing too.

Berger- I looked in the "Downloads" section of the forum here... the Papal States civ when it showed up just linked me to the rapidshare thing...

Any hope to correct my issue with not being able to purchase via faith? (I cannot purchase the Swiss guard via faith)

Hi guys,
then .... as I said I reinstalled S.O. Windows 7 .... I mounted a HD ssd (much more stable) ..... and everything works ... fantastic.
I do not want to create incompatibility ... so I ask you:
I installed the following mods without problems:
promotions - unit
blackberries luxuries
blackberries city were luxuries
in game editor.
I would like to install some map of the earth that is compatible with your mod .... you can advise me?
thank you very much

Hey, trying out the cool Nazi Germany mod (uncensored version, naturally, since no one outside of intellectual disability would enjoy or promote censorship in our current day and age).

I have a question: is it possible to use this with custom games, and if so, how to do it ? Thank you!

Edit: I guess I know what's wrong now. Maybe my question should have been "any tips on what's needed to run this along with the Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack, to make use of that Huge real Earth map with true starting locations ?", but I suppose the answer is delving into the XMLs to try and merge the mods, right ? Damn. :p

Hey, trying out the cool Nazi Germany mod (uncensored version, naturally, since no one outside of intellectual disability would enjoy or promote censorship in our current day and age).

I have a question: is it possible to use this with custom games, and if so, how to do it ? Thank you!

Edit: I guess I know what's wrong now. Maybe my question should have been "any tips on what's needed to run this along with the Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack, to make use of that Huge real Earth map with true starting locations ?", but I suppose the answer is delving into the XMLs to try and merge the mods, right ? Damn. :p

You'd have to see if they have any instructions on their page about compatibility with custom mods.

Top Bottom