The Forgotten: The Other Civilizations (BNW)

And now for a surprise:

Download links are on the OP. Also, special thanks to TPangolin for the new spiffy teaser pics. I'll have them up for all my civs soonish.

Big news for the Mitanni is that they have war/peace music! I will be adding music to the rest of my civs over the course of the week. TPangolin has already shown my some good material for the Aboriginal civ so I'm taking suggestions for all of the others.​
Neat, that's quite a surprise.
I've been working on some stuff, I'll drop it here.
Spoiler :

Fixed my Bosnia Icons
Spoiler :

WIP
Spoiler :

They seem interesting, what else could I use to decorate the map?
HEAVY WIP
Spoiler :

If anyone could provide me of a high quality image of Casimir I'd appreciate it.

Neat, that's quite a surprise.
I've been working on some stuff, I'll drop it here.
Spoiler :

Fixed my Bosnia Icons
Spoiler :

WIP
Spoiler :

They seem interesting, what else could I use to decorate the map?
HEAVY WIP
Spoiler :

If anyone could provide me of a high quality image of Casimir I'd appreciate it.

Awesome stuff! I'll add in the new Bosnia icons when I give the civ music.
Nice to see you having a go at the Luegi technique! Looks great so far. Who is it may I ask?

Edit: Just realised that it's Tvrtko (from the fleur de lis). Looks awesome!

Awesome stuff! I'll add in the new Bosnia icons when I give the civ music.
Nice to see you having a go at the Luegi technique! Looks great so far. Who is it may I ask?

It's Tvrtko, aside from patriotism I simply find him very easy to do.
All I really need is Casimir's body to finish it, sadly I'm playing at low graphical settings (my PC often overheats). And I can't find an image of him without the diplomacy text boxes online :/

Spoiler :

A little known ancient middle eastern state that is often overlooked in favor of the big 4, haha.

The concept of referring to Mesopotamian civs as the "big 4" is possibly the most CivFanatics thing I've ever heard. And I honestly like it. Who are the big 4? Babylon, Sumer, Assyria, and... who? Persia?

@COF: I assume that the Shuri Castle icon is for the Ryukyuan gushiku/gusuku. I tend to use the Forbidden Palace icon myself, they look indistinguishable in 32-point form... good work though.

Here's the full Mitanni map!

Spoiler :

The concept of referring to Mesopotamian civs as the "big 4" is possibly the most CivFanatics thing I've ever heard. And I honestly like it. Who are the big 4? Babylon, Sumer, Assyria, and... who? Persia?

I'd say The Hittites.

Edit: TPangolin, the map's awesome. I don't particularly like the font, but that's just me. Great work!

Image > Adjustments > Variations

Create a new layer, ctrl select the cape layer (the square in the layers section) and then fill that selection with your desired colour. Then apply a soft light setting and play around with opacity/hue/saturatiin.

Image > Adjustments > Variations

Create a new layer, ctrl select the cape layer (the square in the layers section) and then fill that selection with your desired colour. Then apply a soft light setting and play around with opacity/hue/saturatiin.

Thanks, once again.

Here's my result, not very good imo, the arms came out really poorly.
Spoiler :

Dimensions should e 1600x900. Leader looks great by the way! I say that the bg needs some work though.

Does that pinky colour used on the Slovenia icon have any relation to Slovenia?

Thanks!
Here are the correct dimensions
Spoiler :

Seleucia
Spoiler :

Slovenia Icon
Spoiler :

KFOR
Spoiler :

Awesome work! The Slovenia icon is exactly as I would have made it.

Would you be able to make a Leugi-style leader graphic for Brian Boru? That would really get the Celtic pack going, haha.

Yup, the Slovenia colours may seem a bit odd. You have to try some strange things when it comes to these European civs because they all like to use the same colours for their national regalia :p.

Top Bottom