Merlot Mafia: Chiang's Last Stand

Congratulations slaze! Well played, in all your seeming inactivity and silence - I was onto you at least! :lol:

So, mgsmuhammad - now that the game is over, you'll have to explain what you meant by me being naivé. :please: :p

I'm also a bit curious how slaze managed to kill off 3 people in 1 night, though I'm guessing there is a perfectly good explanation for it.

Thank you for leading the game by the way - was equally as fun as the last one! :goodjob:

I'm also a bit curious how slaze managed to kill off 3 people in 1 night, though I'm guessing there is a perfectly good explanation for it.

I too am surprised at this for it was possible during the day light hours for Tboy and whb to have concluded that slaze was the communist spy and dispatched him. Unless slaze had some extra special ability.

So, mgsmuhammad - now that the game is over, you'll have to explain what you meant by me being naivé. :please: :p

Ah, that's the beauty of it. He didn't. You investigated whb, which I would have sent, had you not been killed that night by Tboy.

He was a innocent with the ability to kill once every two nights, starting on the second.

Slaze, meanwhile, killed off Tboy. That left it between whb and slaze, equal numbers of mafia and innocents, so therefore slaze won.

Your naivety was because there was actually TWO innocents with investigative powers. The other could only investigate once every two nights, again starting on the second.

You, however, could investigate every night, but your naivety meant that until the other investigator was killed, everyone you investigated would appear innocent.

Hope that clears everything up. :)

A

Slaze, meanwhile, killed off Tboy. That left it between whb and slaze, equal numbers of mafia and innocents, so therefore slaze won.

Hope that clears everything up. :)

No it doesn't because slaze could only kill at night.

Damnation - I thought Caledorn was pulling off an excellent bluff. Shows what I know.

Congrats to Slaze though - quiet approach paid off!

Ok on re-reading I think I understand your process.

Tboy with his special 'every second night kill ability' killed Caledorn. Meanwhile that same night slaze killed Tboy. So there were two kills on the one night. Which took predecence?
Did Tboy PM you before slaze?

Did slaze know Tboy had killed Caledorn?

My confusion arose because of the concluding 2 kills in daylight hours and not knowing the explanation.

Ok on re-reading I think I understand your process.

Tboy with his special 'every second night kill ability' killed Caledorn. Meanwhile that same night slaze killed Tboy. So there were two kills on the one night. Which took predecence?
Did Tboy PM you before slaze?

Did slaze know Tboy had killed Caledorn?

My confusion arose because of the concluding 2 kills in daylight hours and not knowing the explanation.

Neither took precedence. I actually expected Tboy to target slaze, in the event of which both of them would have died. :D

Tboy did PM first. :p

slaze, and everyone else other than myself, did NOT know the actions of others that night, until it was revealed in the update. :)

Except however that I had the special ability of swaying any tied lynching vote in my favour ... so surely slaze would have lost the lynching vote? (Usually equal numbers of mafia and innocents means the mafia win because the innocents can't lynch, but this time we could!)

But well done, slaze. Keeping quiet in the Amazon was good cover for China!

Except however that I had the special ability of swaying any tied lynching vote in my favour ... so surely slaze would have lost the lynching vote? (Usually equal numbers of mafia and innocents means the mafia win because the innocents can't lynch, but this time we could!)

But well done, slaze. Keeping quiet in the Amazon was good cover for China!

Hmm.. Good point. :confused:

Whoops. :blush:

This is rather confusing :lol:. I think maybe all these abilities are more trouble than their worth. Still, great game, thanks mgsmuhammad!

Hmm, so the minister of transportation.. minister of health.. hmm.. the minister of tr*static*y is your commie!

That'd be the minister of treasury without the self-censorship.

...could never have expected from the seemingly mild-mannered Minister of Finance.

Pretty obvious to me. Minister of finance/treasury cannot have any good RP-based mafia role and communism is all about spending other people's money. Why didn't the others just ask who is the guy sitting on top of the cash and lynch him? :p

Edit: I was surprised about the ministers of education being cops. I was expecting them to be ministers of homeland affairs as in many countries the police forces are under jurisdiction of that or similar ministry - at least if the police, army and courts are properly separated. Maybe it does not apply to some countries in 1930s.

Top Bottom