Quick Questions and Answers

Been looking... is there any sort of map editor/world editor included with this game as in past games? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Thanks in advance!

@ShahjanII

I don't know the answer, but I would suggest looking in the modding section forums (Creation & Customization), probably under Civ5 - Modpacks.

Median tech value for Science VC:
(1265 + 1760) / 2 = 1512 1/2

Equivalent to 300T w/academy.

These numbers are rough.
... tech costs decrease
... academy science increases

(300 - turn) * 5 > tech_cost ? academy : bulb

Quick question, I'm curious how conquest works in the one-city challenge. What happens when you take control of cities in one-city mode, both capitols and regular cities.

If you selected "One City Challenge" in the game set-up, all cities you capture are instantly razed, including capitals and city states.

Okay what exactly would really get this to a great sticky is that if the very best publish incorporated a listing of all of the questions requested as well as their solutions...
I think that's called a faq (frequently asked questions) which indeed doesn't exist yet.
anyway I actually do possess a question: Perform the city states possess a limit to the number of models they are able to support, and when so, what's this limit.
Do you mean whether they have a unit supply limit? I honestly don't know.

Hi,
If two or more players complete a world wonder on the same turn how does the game decide who gets it?
Thanks

Hi,
If two or more players complete a world wonder on the same turn how does the game decide who gets it?
Thanks
I'm not entirely certain, but I think that whoever went first at the beginning of the game would get it.

[party]And welcome to the league of posters on CFC![party]

Hi,
Thanks

It's not actually possible to complete a wonder on the same turn.
You have to look at it like a board game- you have your turn, and are pleased that the next time the dice come round to you, you'll be able to build a wonder.
In the meantime, the other players are taking their turns, and :egypt: completes the same wonder during his turn, so by the time it comes around to you again, you can't finish the wonder anymore, and get a pittance of gold instead.
:aargh:[pissed]:ar15::badcomp:

It's not actually possible to complete a wonder on the same turn.
You have to look at it like a board game- you have your turn, and are pleased that the next time the dice come round to you, you'll be able to build a wonder.
In the meantime, the other players are taking their turns, and :egypt: completes the same wonder during his turn, so by the time it comes around to you again, you can't finish the wonder anymore, and get a pittance of gold instead.
:aargh:[pissed]:ar15::badcomp:

I think the real question is when construction happens in Civ 5. In 4, at least in single player, if your construction queue said "1 turn" you would always get it on your next turn, because construction happened at the END of the turn, before moving on to other players. In 5, I believe, construction happens at the beginning of the turn, so Ford is correct, above, that you would lose out.

Is there a way to continue playing the game until you have conquered every other country on an Earth map?

When you win, you can choose the option to 'wait one more turn' (or something similar with more exclamation marks). That will allow you to continue playing.

Are there keys to move a unit? Like the number pad in previous versions? I can only press M and click the mouse.

Top Bottom