Arrow Attack for Civ Caravel

Grandraem

Alchemist
This is a cut & paste addition of an arrow attack for the Caravel from the original CivIII, to replace the cannon attack, made at the request of bigdog5994. The file contains a replacement .ini file and the CaravelArrow.flc file.

Installation options:

1. You can either backup your Caravel's original .ini file and then insert this .ini file and .flc file in the Caravel's folder...

2. ...or you can include the entire decompressed CaravelArrow.zip folder in your mod's unit folder. If you choose this option, rename the 'CaravelArrow' folder to just 'Caravel', and insert it in your mod's folder. It should contain only the two files mentioned above. When Civ looks for your Caravel, it will find the .ini file and CaravelArrow.flc file in this Caravel folder, then it will look for all the other files in the original Caravel folder still in your original CivIII unit folder. It works fine this way, and prevents you from altering your original Caravel folder/files.

Download:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=14451&act=down

Static Preview:

You're welcome. :)

I recall there being something like this in one of those really old and really long "unit library" threads, but this is way easier than having to go back and look for it! Thanks, dude.

Thanks, guys! I wouldn't have done this if it wasn't requested of me by bigdog5994, so bigdog, you can be the new taskmaster! (I'm sure that Stormy would be happy to pass on the title and get some more action going on the forums!):lol:

Thanks, guys! I wouldn't have done this if it wasn't requested of me by bigdog5994, so bigdog, you can be the new taskmaster! (I'm sure that Stormy would be happy to pass on the title and get some more action going on the forums!):lol:

im flattered, but there can only be one taskmasta

I thought you'd probably say that.:) Ok then, why not be BigNag5994 and you can nag us all to get things done? Hahaha, just kidding. I nag myself enough about getting things finished anyways; just wish I'd listen...

:thumbsup: Good... good...
Nice, cut and paste usually isn't as easy as one might thing to get it right! Great job, it looks terrific.

Tom
Who's ever said that cut'n'pate was ever easy?

Top Bottom