Ancient war elephants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yang Liu

H.Balck
Dear CivIII community,
I had the idea, to give up some elephants, to complete Sandris great unit packs, but this time its over. I had to learn, someone here are very sneaky to my own working prozess with an other goal and I am terminate the contact here.

H.Balck

I was just worrying about Yang Liu's chariots. Are they already done ? Did he give up ? It was just a question.

:rotfl:

The guy promises a baker's dozen of detailed war elephants and you pester him with different units altogether?

:shake: ,

Oz

Well, he has a point, I'm still waiting for the promised Egyptian and Sumerian chariots. ;)

Very promising thread here, I will follow it with interest. :)

Well, he has a point, I'm still waiting for the promised Egyptian and Sumerian chariots. ;)

Very promising thread here, I will follow it with interest. :)

Ah, then my apologies to Kobra :)

I suppose I'm simply well-accustomed to creators switching horses in mid-stream insofar as their projects go.

Best,

Oz

I was just worrying about Yang Liu's chariots. Are they already done ? Did he give up ? It was just a question.

I concur, I see a lot promises but no results. In the creation and customization thread it says download in " couple of hours". What is happening?

For Yang Liu

Ich stimme überein, ich sehe, dass eine Menge außer keinen Ergebnissen verspricht. In der Schaffung und customization-Faden, die es sagt, laden Sie darin " Ehepaar der Stunden." Was passiert?

:goodjob: So splendid and so large, haha.

"Please don't open a new thread if you don't have file to post! This rule also applies to ALL other files forums." - quoted from the main forum page.

Moderator Action: The units forum is for posting completed units only. If you have them ready post them. Or the thread can be moved to the main C&C forum. That is the proper place for preview threads.

I would love to have some Carthaginian War Elephants to beat on the vile Romans with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom