Napoleonica: Dutch-Belgian Foot and Horse Artillery

More beautiful artillery. Good to know there won't be a shortage of that type of units if I ever need it.

Does this mean you will move on to ancient?

I'm planning to do some ancient unit pack: etruscans, samnites, and three type of roman ballistae, but for the moment my focus is on 1550/1750 historical period. Next pack will be a french/british artillery pack, next the portuguese mid 16th C - mid 18th C and after this some ancient packs.

I'm planning to do some ancient unit pack: etruscans, samnites, and three type of roman ballistae, but for the moment my focus is on 1550/1750 historical period. Next pack will be a french/british artillery pack, next the portuguese mid 16th C - mid 18th C and after this some ancient packs.

Yes, thank you!

Have you followed my new concept for a mod spanning -2200 BC to 1820 AD (to start with), with 14 eras?

I would be very happy if you can be the "official artillery provider". I'm using your artillery exclusively, but there are still gaps.

http://stephane.f.david.free.fr/CivMod/All_LandUnits_Era_2.htm

I follow all your works and ideas! Now you an call me your official artillery provider. I want also made cannons for the period late XVIIIth C - late XIXth C. Are you interested in?

Top Bottom