Some Quirks I've noticed.

ShakyDave

Chieftain
1: SpyRing. Sometimes the spyring vs spy will just dance around never really fighting, its kind of funny but you have to reteat to get out of it.

2:Unit Switching. I have switched units to get a better strategy using the ( wait one turn) for a better out come from a unit. After moving the new unit and the turn is up I try to reactivate the skipped unit and it will not let you activate it or any other Unit. Unless you go into veiw city and rush a unit. Then you can resellect the previous Unit and any other you wish that has not moved.

Has anyone else notice these kind of Quirks or any other ones?:king::goodjob::sad:

I had the SpyRingDance recently. .... I panicked, because I thought the game had locked up and I was gonna lose it.:eek:

I also had the spy ring dance in my first or second playthrough. I sat there for about three minutes and then the game just switched to the next available unit to move. I never got any info that I had been defeated, but I also no longer had a spy ring. I'm going to assume that I lost (or they were all abducted by aliens).

I've found, that when you skip a unit and can't click on it, you can move the cursor around some random tiles to get the magnifing glass to appear, and then select a unit and cycle through until you get to the one you wanted to use.

2:Unit Switching. I have switched units to get a better strategy using the ( wait one turn) for a better out come from a unit. After moving the new unit and the turn is up I try to reactivate the skipped unit and it will not let you activate it or any other Unit. Unless you go into veiw city and rush a unit. Then you can resellect the previous Unit and any other you wish that has not moved.

I've seen this too, where if I have a bunch of units in a stack, some of them won't wake up. Usually if I select a unit on a different square and then select the unit back it's already awake.

I've actually noticed a few times where the screen doesn't update on time either.

Top Bottom