[MOD] Speed Mod

maybe Ottomans didn't like you cause you are cheating your game speed using speed mod :D

With Speed Mod the "What would you like to name this city" screen doesn't come up anymore. This is really only a problem for people who like to set the civ description as "******ed" and who's leader name is Lord Sillypants. They problably want to name the cities too.

Can anyone post a saved game file in the late game with 14 or more civs? So i can have an idea of how much improvement and how many civs will my pc take after this mod? Thanks.

love the idea bt how do i add it to my personal mod?

love the idea bt how do i add it to my personal mod?

If you don't use python or sdk changes then you only have to copy the DLL into your assets directory. If you do have python or sdk changes then you will have to merge the source with your adk changes, or enable the python functions you want to use.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but the Combat log doesn't work when I use this mod. If this is a limitation for this type of mod I'll understand.

I have a question.

Is there a fix for the technology quotes and wonder movies not showing up?

I have a question.

Is there a fix for the technology quotes and wonder movies not showing up?

Yeah, the tech quotes should be fixed in the linked version. The wonder movies I am going to have to take a look at.

Yeah, the tech quotes should be fixed in the linked version. The wonder movies I am going to have to take a look at.

wat linked version? sorry

Pretty much, just like you say I've been moving python functions into the SDK one by one. I doubt I will have it 100% in the SDK, but I will move the ones that make sense in and shut off the python function Im not using so they aren't wasting processor time.

Would you catalogue what you do move so we may reference it ourselves?

Sounds good Kael. Please create a BtS version once it's available.

:)

thats where he got idea from.;)

Yeap, I built the first version of SpeedMod for BtS. Alex liked it so much that he inlcuded it (and I must say he did a much better job of implmeneting it since you can mod with his version).

Top Bottom