Would you take Dido out to dinner?

Provided I have a Babel Fish planted in my ear . . . I wouldn't mind bedding Boudica. I love redheads and I'm half Irish to boot. Isabella might be cute underneath that hood, but the nun-like habit outfit she wears is a major turn off.

As for hanging out with, I think Kamehameha looks like a pretty laid back dude. I wouldn't want to spend time with Monty and Nebby in the same room unless I had a team of Psychiatrists with me . . . and maybe that Hannibal Lecter facemask getup for both of them.

Provided I have a Babel Fish planted in my ear . . . I wouldn't mind bedding Boudica. I love redheads and I'm half Irish to boot. Isabella might be cute underneath that hood, but the nun-like habit outfit she wears is a major turn off.

As for hanging out with, I think Kamehameha looks like a pretty laid back dude. I wouldn't want to spend time with Monty and Nebby in the same room unless I had a team of Psychiatrists with me . . . and maybe that Hannibal Lecter facemask getup for both of them.

For some of us the nun thing works entirely opposite. ;)

However Boudica is kinda cute (red hair is purty). I just wish I understood what she was saying.

Are you guys kidding? Boudicca in civ4 brings to mind evil matriarchs like Mom from Futurama and Cruella Deville. I thought she was much improved.

Dido is a cutie patootie.

Take her out for dinner? I'd like to take her out with a right hook for that affected, whiny, little girl voice.

I wouldn't get on the booze with Nebby- he looks too good for me.

I always find such topics hilarious to read. People from (sometimes ancient) history, that have made some remarkable achievements and thus were found interesting to put into a game. Feared, beloved, wise, tactical, honourable or whatever personality they had, they tried their best for their people or conquest. And here we are, saying thinks like "I find Monthy so funny". "Dido is soooo hot" "I think William wears funny pants" "Catherine is like a corpse". I would have all the money on the world left for it to see the faces of those people after reading topics like this.

Naw, most of them couldn't read American English, anyway.

I'd take her to dinner. And breakfast.

Theodora is very easy to get along with diplomatically imo. I love playing as dido (but then I don't see her :( ) but her AI is like Monty in all my games :( "OH HAI, DECLARE WAR".

She may be visually appealing but be careful of that surprise elephant that is going for your rear end.

Is it just me or Dido hates me in every single game ? :confused:

I had a game early on where Germany really took her to task; I came in and mopped the floor with Bismark's face, and Dido was very friendly toward me for the rest of the game. I loved it every time she'd offer a trade agreement; her speech is so sing-songy. Made me like her a lot for future games, even when she's a horrible, war-like neighbor.

Felt bad when I had to take her out to complete my Domination Victory that game. Hope the nukes made it quick, Dido.

I wouldn't kick her out of bed (if she was real).

Also she's probably the "hottest" of the female leaders

Isabella is pretty enough as well
Boudicca I like as well cause I love the Welsh Accent and language lol (Except when its high pitch whine like Alex from the ONE show, she freaking grates on me)
Catharine um has a nice bosom but that face and nose yuck every time she sticks her nose up at me make me want to shoot her.
Wu urm dunno she's ok but that annoyed hand wave pisses me off really bad for some reason, I don't know why I just get super irritated.
Elizabeth, doesn't really do anything for me.
And Theodora has a bit too much of the Drag Act/Crossdresser thing going on, far too much makeup and dodgy hair.

When I play I'm always most excited when Catherine is in the game. Next would be Theodora. I guess I like the flirtty girls. They both would seem to enjoy some "personal" diplomacy.

Isabella, Dido, and Wu are all very attractive in somewhat different ways.

I have never seen Boudicca happy with me. It must be my Irish heritage.

Elizabether doesn't do much for me, either.

Sure, why not. Too bad they don't have her leader screen during the day. I bet you could catch the light just right to see through that silk dress... haha!

Boudicca is the tsundere that craves your attention, the wild swords women's way.

Catherine is royally polite, playful girl but has her own standards and will pulverize you if you overstep some boundaries.

Dido will play innocent first, attract you with her childish act, fold you into her hands, and then slowly but surely show her obsessive ways that will ruin your mental health.

Elisabeth is the whiny, entitled, snobbish woman who thinks all men are beneath her.

Isabella is the innocent woman that mostly think too much and will ignore you most of the time. But she will take care of you, but because it's part of the job for her. The best looking female leader in CiV. I like the combination of her modest clothing, her sparse makeup, and the expression in her face.

Maria Theresa will play skittish and demure, but surely she just after your money (and your seeds, if you're endowed enough)

Theodora is an independent woman who can think for herself and need you only for entertainment.

Wu Zetian. Do to her as you please, but remember she has double-firing crossbows at her disposal.

Do I miss anyone?

bonus: Hatshepsut is actually a fun girl who wants to play with you, but her sense of duties often got in the way.

Dido is okay, but I love when Boudicca shows her fiery side and stabs that sword into the wagon.

Until she gets twinked off at you for some imagined slight, and pulls the machine-gun spanish invective out on you. Makes you want to slink off and cover your ears or something.

Kill one of her spies, that'll put her in her place.
"That's right Izzy, drop that cross. It's time to embrace the Tao!"

Dido may backstab and rush you in the early game, but if you manage to hold off her zombie hordes, she can indeed be a good friend later on.

Of course I think that'll go to pot once I DOW again and permanently eliminate some wonderspamming OCC civilization, but hey.

Top Bottom