[Fall Patch] Runtime Error!

Kitek

Chieftain
Hi everyone,

After last patch i'm unable for the first from the realease of Civ V to play. When i launch game i got instantly information about "Runtime Error!" due too crash of .exe file:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: CivilizationV_DX11.exe
Application Version: 1.0.3.142
Application Timestamp: 52574828
Fault Module Name: msvcr90.dll
Fault Module Version: 9.0.30729.4940
Module Timestamp error: 4ca2ef57
Exception Code: 40000015
Exception Offset: 0005beae
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1045
Additional Information 1: 7873
Additional Information 2: 7873d5f8eb2434a5b2f177b24495103c
Additional Information 3: b60d
Additional Information 4: b60d17dd65d378da56c1bac3223acce1

There's my current dxdiag:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxaVo6BxhjsBV2MzSk9oWVpOalU

And here is .mdmp log file of crash:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxaVo6BxhjsBdWVlRk5Bc2lTNGM

I try everything: reinstall of the game, reinstall dx11, reinstall microsoft visual c++ libraries, install new drivers for graphic card etc. Nothing helps

Any clues how to fix it? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

In the past, these Visual C++ runtime errors have been associated with corrupt Steam Cloud saves. You might want to apply the fix mentioned in this thread, although your problem is slightly different.

Thanks, for replay. As u said my problem is slightly different. It's happen after Directx choosing window. Although i tried this fix and problerm is still :(

Are you running the Polish version of Civ5? Are there any non-English characters in any of the paths or filenames? (For example, in C:\Users\(user name)\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5)

Yes I'm running polish version. I check the directory u mention, and nothing founded as non-english characters. I also check run switched too english game, also not working.

Sorry, I have no more suggestions. As you can see from a Google search, these runtime errors are common. However, I think yours is the only report of this since the Fall patch. You might want to check on this Polish Civ5 forum in case the error is related to the Polish version of the game. Finally, perhaps one of our other members will have more advice.

Good luck!

TY a lot Petek for your effort. Finally the IS program blocks new .exe file after patching and i must don't see it, this cause whole abnormal situation. Topic could be closed.

Glad to hear that your game now works! For future reference, is the "IS program" Ad-aware Internet Security or perhaps some other program?

Top Bottom