Civilopedia 5 online

The peace ended violently in 1695, when King Louis XIV of France sent troops to Brussels and bombarded the city with artillery, destroying the Grand Palace and nearly a third of the city in one attack, the most destructive event in the entire history of the city. This invasion brought a "Frenchification" to the region, in both culture and language. In 1830 the southern French-speaking provinces of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands seceded from the Dutch-speaking provinces in the Belgian Revolution, the conflict taking place for the most part in Brussels.
http://www.dndjunkie.com/civilopedia/MINOR_CIV_BRUSSELS.aspx

Not quite accurate if you ask me.

i was just trying to confirm a few things about Natural Wonders like El Dorado and Fountain of Youth. but i noticed the only additional info was "Combat Modifiers" and not any other kind of modifier. ED has no mention of its gold boost and FoY has no mention of its heal bonus. is there any reason for not including these benefits (as well as for other wonders)?

Hmm, I apparently missed that stuff! I've updated the Terrain and Features pages to include the missing Game Info section where it should appear.

Looks like the site went down almost immediately after everything was uploaded; the place that hosts it might be doing some maintenance work on the server for a bit. So don't worry, it's not going anywhere! ;) Hopefully it will be back up relatively soon.

Oh, thanks for updating them! I was never sure what their passive bonuses were and if there are others that have them too. I think Mt. Kilimanjaro has a bonus but ive only seen it on other forums. I wasnt sure if it was fact or just talk.

Looks like the site went down on the 28th, any idea when this is coming back? Would love to be able to read up on some things at work. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Looks like the site went down on the 28th, any idea when this is coming back? Would love to be able to read up on some things at work. :D

It seems that every now-and-then that my hosting provider does something like restart the servers or some other thing that causes it to be down for a little while. It always comes back after they're done so it might just need some time. :)

This Online Civlopedia needs an update, German Civ UB is Hanse and the Landknestch? is been moved to some policy.
I'm guessing it's like Pouakai said where these changes are perhaps in some beta patch. I know there's supposed to be a patch coming out "soon" that will change some things but haven't seen any sign of it yet. I've rechecked my files on Steam to make sure I wasn't missing anything and regenerated the content of the site to check. The site says it was last updated for 1.0.3.70; 1.0.3.80 is the current version from what I can see but there were no changes to the Civilopedia content so I didn't bother to update the site. I check Steam daily so I'll try to have it updated fairly quickly once I get my hands on that upcoming patch. ;)

I'm guessing it's like Pouakai said where these changes are perhaps in some beta patch. I know there's supposed to be a patch coming out "soon" that will change some things but haven't seen any sign of it yet. I've rechecked my files on Steam to make sure I wasn't missing anything and regenerated the content of the site to check. The site says it was last updated for 1.0.3.70; 1.0.3.80 is the current version from what I can see but there were no changes to the Civilopedia content so I didn't bother to update the site. I check Steam daily so I'll try to have it updated fairly quickly once I get my hands on that upcoming patch. ;)

Go into the betas tab of Civ 5 properties, type "Publicbetaplease" in the box and check it - should unlock the beta for you

It seems that every now-and-then that my hosting provider does something like restart the servers or some other thing that causes it to be down for a little while. It always comes back after they're done so it might just need some time. :)

Really? Dang. I'm guessing it must go down the same time everyday because I keep checking and can never access it sadly :(

I didn't have the time to try the Beta, I just want to see the new German UB, if you could upload a SS of the portrait art of that UB it would really be great. :)

SS attached to reply to your posting on the other thread. Please do not post the same request in multiple places.

Just noticed the version number above. The current game version is now 1.0.3.144. Any required Civilopedia updates from v.142 to v.144?

when these things happen to me i just assume the website is shut down for maintenance or updating or something. i get this rarely but i have gotten it maybe 5 times. when i come back several hours later or the next day its always up again.

Top Bottom