Crusader Kings 2

I've actually started modding it. Seems like a good idea to me.

How many cat pictures will you need for a decent variation? Or cat names? Perhaps we can help you and make this a community thing? People could submit their cat names and pictures (pre cut to your specs) so they could see their own cats in the game? Asking other people to submit pictures and names to you would also save you time having to Google a million cats and crop the pictures and think up names.

How many cat pictures will you need for a decent variation? Or cat names? Perhaps we can help you and make this a community thing? People could submit their cat names and pictures (pre cut to your specs) so they could see their own cats in the game? Asking other people to submit pictures and names to you would also save you time having to Google a million cats and crop the pictures and think up names.

We could do that yes.
Here's what I have so far
Code:
male_names = {Jack Maiq Mao Murphy Pickles Pliss Snake Snugglycakes Skittles Truffles Whiskers

}
		female_names = {Jill Katia Pickles Shafeliz Snugglycakes Skittles Truffles Whiskers
		}
Note that I've set it so male cats are "x ykin" and female cats are "x ykinette", hence Snake and Pliss (Snake Plisskin :p)
EDIT: should mention I have more, like a catolic religion.

Been playing the Game of Thrones mod; recently being trying the conquer the Seven Kingdom time bit as the dragon riding Aegon and his sister! While I have united the Kingdoms by conquest it appears the Iron Throne does not just sit upon just Westeros...

Spoiler a empire :

Dragon Conquest is very powerful indeed.

...I think the sun has set on Westeros...

Spoiler why the Wall has is now useless :

Overall: we no longer need the Wall.

I wasn't aware that Westeros had Aztecs. :)

Oh yeah I'm sure the Aztecs can conquer all of Westeros while occupying the kingdom with the second-least levies and most stubborn and rebellious peasants.

Oh yeah I'm sure the Aztecs can conquer all of Westeros while occupying the kingdom with the second-least levies and most stubborn and rebellious peasants.

As it turns out, when you get a 100k stack of troops on spawn, you tend to be able to be very able to do so.

Dude, they are Aztecs.

On a side note, I've been able to play a bit with the College of Cardinals, not sure which recent expansion that was in because I picked up a couple at once. In general, it favors older guys instead of young 25-year old bishops, so you get better turnover. I still save-edit a bit for names, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with it.

I think it was originally Summer Islanders that invaded you, but since they expanded the map, they fell back on Aztecs.

Always could try the Others, modding team.

Or they could simply have disabled Sunset Invasion. I don't believe that Elder Kings uses that mass invasion feature.

Top Bottom