Bumper Stickers

downtown

Crafternoon Delight
Any of you guys have 'em?

I have 3. One for my band, one for the Columbus Blues Allience, the non-profit that helps charter us (it says, Got Your Mojo Workin'?), and one for famed western Burger chain, In N Out.

What about you?

I don't have any, makes sense as I have nothing to which to adhere them.

I sort of dislike political/ideological bumper stickers; saying who you vote for is all well and good, but smug claims that you are morally and intellectually superior to your political opposites annoy me to no end.

I'd prefer to not deface my car with petty stickers that are like a thousand other mass produced ones.

I have a "Call Before You Dig" sticker with some random 1-800 number on it, that I took from a place that does that digging survey crap.

In the near future I plan on getting one of those "my kid can beat up your honor student" stickers.

We have a yellow ribbon if that counts.

Bumper stickers are, without a doubt, the lowest form of human communication possible.

Bumper stickers are, without a doubt, the lowest form of human communication possible.

Even when they say "Support our troops"?

Just a metal Jesus fish.

Even when they say "Support our troops"?
"Support Our Troops" bumper stickers are better than most. But they're still less effective than actual aid packages to the troops, or marching for them, or doing something actually effective. Most people have a tendency to slap an adhesive strip with a few words on the back of their car, and pretend that's all they can do. Yeah, right.

I dont have any. I perfer to use the magnetic kind.

Free Tibet.

And Free Sue. Sue is a dinosaur. Tibet is not a dinosaur.

I will never put bumper stickers on my car.

On I related note, I seriously considered keying a car that had a "Registered Muggle Vehicle" sticker on it.

my bicycle has little to no room for stickers.

do flourescent yellow ones count?

otherwise i have a few ribbons tied to the seat.
blue one - i support the disengagement (from Gaza)
red one - free the roads. let us cycle safely.
white one - i surrender!

i guess that makes me a "flyer of the red-white & blue"

time to add the orange ribbon, supporting STAYING in jewish held lands.
too bad those friggin bandits are too thick.
not on my shift, shifty!

I'm not gonna get any bumper stickers, but I think I'll get a UVA window sticker sometime.

Top Bottom