[BtS] Dales Combat Mod!

is anyone currently working on an upgrade to DCM for patch 3.19?

See RevolutionDCM mod. It has DCM ported to it. Dale had not (according to people here) been in here for a long while.

See RevolutionDCM mod. It has DCM ported to it. Dale had not (according to people here) been in here for a long while.
Yes I am using it, thank you. I saw Dale awhile ago on the Colonization forum, he makes an appearance now and then, just low profile for some reason.

hey heres just a minor problem anter i use the the new stack attack after i take a city the units have the little red dot and it stays on them even after u tell them to do something like i push the heal buttun the little dot goes white and it stays on them and u cant click on anything else can u fix that

Allow me to help with DCM! Here is a copy of DCM I converted to BTS 3.19. I removed the CIV changer and AutoAI, as a modular version of those functions are available in Better BTS AI and OIM. This conversion was a lot of work, but is otherwise complete. All that is required now to make it work is an updated DLL. Perhaps someone will convert the "original" DLL file to (3.19 format) for all of us. If so, I hope you will share the DLL here.

Download ZIP: http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=224039&d=1249838896

Respectfully,

Orion Veteran :cool:

Sorry, but I am having a problem with this mod. I have installed the correct patch, and the mod is in the correct folder. My computer is running on Vista, and it has enough memory and processing. Any tips?

yarrick,
hi,

this mod is a bit out of date,

first, make sure you have civilization bts patch 3.19 on your system,

then try to test the mod - make sure you install it to mods folder and no where else (beyond the sword\mods)

second - i would recommend you play revdcm - http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=262937

it has dales work as its basis and some other important mods, i assure you maximun enjoyment with revdcm.

Also, all of the other features can be turned off. So you can play with DCM alone.

I'd post on the RevDCM forum if I were you. There's far more activity.

Top Bottom