Weekend Specials Online

On the brightside it's more likely to be fixed than Empire was considering they've already done it once.

but yeah I normally wouldn't have bought it but I love the Napoleonic period.... my first AAR was about Imperial Glory after all :p

Once it hits 10$...maybe. Im not paying more than that for a game that cripples you unless you pay more per month. Ill make my own tyvm ( See my signature)

lol CS:S on steam for $5

I really hope Dragon Age is for a good price on the D2D sale later today, or this could be the worst weekend sale ever, lol

actually most of these online sales are subsidized by the distributor from what I've read (can't provide sources though. too lazy tbh)

25-50% off all Kalypso Media title on Steam this week! Including Tropico 3, and Commandos.

Patrician III is still 5 cents cheaper and without DRM plus it has extras like a map and manual over at Good Old Games.

:mad:

I just ordered the Odd combo pack off impulse the other day, only $5 so why not. Well, I can't play it because I registered my stardock account a few years ago with a different email, and have been ordering with another email. Buying Sins of a solar empire the serial keys came in the email, this time it didn't, I email them, they just copy pasted the freaking download instructions that tell me to download and install impulse. I said in the damn email that I couldn't figure out how to install it from impulse. Guess I won't be using them anymore.

Well I have a few games on impulse. I changed the email and the games showed up, but now they won't install because it says the serial keys aren't valid. gggggr

I did but they're being slow as hell. Only got the first reply at 3 which was the end of their support hours I think, replied and haven't even gotten the receipt email yet. Hopefully I get this fixed before they leave on the 18th or I'll be very pissed off.

Ill see if I cant find you Brad Wardell's email. But only if you promise to send a nice and polite letter.

Well I guess they didn't get the one from yesterday, sent another one just now and got the normal receipt email and such, hope they fix it. Anyway, apparently impulse is having a 12 days of christmas sale thing, you have to have impulse installed to see the deals though, I can't find out how to turn on the tray icon though so I can't see, if anyone knows where these are being listed that'd be great.

Top Bottom