Weekend Specials Online

don't buy anything from d2d -.-

Still waiting for a patch from 3.17 to 3.19

their 3.00 to 3.19 doesn't work at all.

I went through the same thought process... I dunno about the patches.

Now let's put bets on the next Steam deals. I bet... um... I bet Prototype will be up for 19.99, not that I'm that interested by now. Just a guess.

I believe the the 5 days of sales are over. Nothing till next weekend.

Zeno Clash is overhyped indie crap. 4,08€ isn't much but I got Mirror's Edge for less than that

I quite liked Zeno Clash, it was a neat change in scenery with its strange but interesting art style. The combat was fine. I'll probably enjoy it more than Mirror's Edge (which, like Spore, is over-hyped big company crap).

I guess it didnt sell that well during the sale, so they dropped the price even more. Also, as overhyped as Mirrors Edge was, its still a pretty good game, and for 5$ a good buy, even if you finish it in only a couple of hours.

D2D is having a 24 days of Christmas sale, starting today with Mirrors Edge for 4.95$ (It seems everyone's got it on sale)

http://www.direct2drive.com/holiday/

Here's a preview pic of the games they'll have on sale, in reverse order.

My guesses are: (In order of sale)
Mirrors Edge, Witcher, NFS:Shift, C&C Uprising, Wolfenstein, Majesty 2, LotR:Conquest, Mercs 2, Street Fighter 4, Possibly CoD: MW, Dragon Age, Sims 2/3, Risen , Tiger Woods '08, NFS: Pro Street, Arma 2, Resident Evil 5, Rise of Flight, District 8, Civ 4, Torchlight, Machinarium, Champions Online, Spore

Indeed. Most of these were either on sale or just not worth any amount of my money. Nonetheless, Im putting them up here in case anyone does see something they like.

http://www.steamgamesales.com/all/

Has a list of all current Steam, Impulse and GamersGate sales, updated hourly. The current hot one is medieval 2: TW for 5$ on steam.

As an aside: I hate you steam. You're sucking money right out of my wallet. I hate you so good.

I think its a great idea. Instead of having to search over multiple sites and platforms, you just go to one site which scrapes the deals and presents them to you in a nice, organized fashion.

Medieval 2 is just 2,49€/£ for us Europeans, that's a good enough reason to buy it even if you don't like these type of games

You get Medieval 2 for free if you pre order Napleon Total War Imperial edition

Top Bottom