Do you start wars over barb camp ninjaing?

hmm I hate early barb camps with a passion... prevents me from exploring the map as my scout always dies. Any help taking out those hairy bastards is a good thing I say!

If I am using the barb camp as a "culture farm" I will immediately kill any scout that comes near. I also immediately, and without reservation, kill any missionary or prophet that I see in my territory. Most of the time, my defenses are up to the task of repelling the AI invasions. In those rare cases where an AI has a massive military that sweeps me into the ocean like one would casually flick a bug off one's arm, I accept my defeat and move on to the next game.

Edit: OK, OK! I accept my defeat AFTER I run screaming around the house, throw various small, breakable objects around, and curse the universe for allowing me to loose....

It's a bug IMO that the AI can tell you off for converting cities but you can't tell them off.

Having an Inquisitor on hand is a lot cheaper than declaring war over a Missionary though.

Nah, not worth it.

Two workers working in front of an early capital, and not an army in sight, however...

Last Great Prophet that came near me got herded towards a Barb Camp... after the barbs have had it, you can then take the Barb GP and delete it...

There is now a good reason to keep a Barb Camp fairly close!

Top Bottom