Is there any more historical "Into the Renaissance" MODs available?

xxhe

Prince
I like the Into the Renaissance Scenario included in the expansion. However, I prefer a more "historical" starting position - such as all cities have been correctly placed on the map. Is there any this kind of modification available?

ps: I ask this question because in Civ4, players made better 1000AD mod than the official 1000AD Scenario, so I wonder if Civ5 has the same thing.

I like the Into the Renaissance Scenario included in the expansion. However, I prefer a more "historical" starting position - such as all cities have been correctly placed on the map. Is there any this kind of modification available?

ps: I ask this question because in Civ4, players made better 1000AD mod than the official 1000AD Scenario, so I wonder if Civ5 has the same thing.

This is a more hands-on sort of solution, but what I usually do is keep a map handy, then maneuver the two settlers I'm given into the correct positions on the map, place them, and rename the cities to their correct names.

I've only played this scenario once as the Ottomans, and when I conquered Byzantium I noticed that Andrianople had been placed in the correct historical location, but that may have been by accident.

Top Bottom