Gaming soundtrack, music or theme thread

agree with you, the biggest mistake of the other EU series after EU 2 is they exclude Falalan! That unforgivable!

@phrox: I think that remix is :eekdance:

But I like Total Annihilation soundtrack that you post, especially "The March Unto Death", and both sound like typical starwars scoring for my ears, don't you agree?

Here is my classic, civilization 1 music, Stalin theme :)

Link to video.

However it really difference from the civ 1 music that I heard during chilhood, my setting before entering the game is "1-2-1" I forget what that suppose to mean but for sure it make the sound quite difference. I really wish to reply the game again. Btw this is for complete leader:

Link to video.

Oh wow, Civ1 music. That brings back memories. To my eternal shame as a proud Brit, I used to love Napoleon's theme...:p

And yeah, I can see what you mean with the TA soundtrack being a bit Star Wars-esque. But I suppose most "this is a really epic battle" music sounds kinda like that. Not that that's a bad thing ;)

Let's see....hmmm...no SRW in this thread yet. Must rectify. I'll try to be restrained as I could easily post 20+ videos here:

Link to video.

Link to video.

Link to video.

Link to video.

And of course,
ALL YOUR MUSICS HAVE BEEN OVERRIDEN BY TROMBE!!!

Link to video.

Oh wow, Civ1 music. That brings back memories. To my eternal shame as a proud Brit, I used to love Napoleon's theme...:p

Don't be ashamed Phrox, it might be just your nobility bloodline, your collective unconsciousness call you to your ancestor :p

btw are you posting gundam? I play super robot war on snes, I think I will post some of the music here, quite nostalgic:

Getta Robo

Link to video.

Power Skill

Link to video.

Mazinger Z

Link to video.

:) what a memory, this one is beautiful piece Kyriakos, you must check it, it is sugar for ear:

Link to video.

nice one Kyria, the one that I post below the melody is quite soothing.

Saga Frontier-Opening a journey

Link to video.

Top Bottom