My civ doesn´t appear in Hall of Fame!!!

Licinio

Warlord
I have changed the civ3x.bix and added a new civilization and I win the game(or lose), the name of this civilization does not appear in Hall of Fame, I mean, I doenst appear the name of the leader, the victory type and others but in the top I can see the name of my civ with the name of the others civs... What is wrong, do I habe to change something in some text or what:confused:

was the game modded?

EDIT: oh...I guess I didn't understand the question

Originally posted by Licinio
I have changed the civ3x.bix and added a new civilization and I win the game(or lose), the name of this civilization does not appear in Hall of Fame, I mean, I doenst appear the name of the leader, the victory type and others but in the top I can see the name of my civ with the name of the others civs... What is wrong, do I habe to change something in some text or what:confused:

Any change to the civ3x.bix will result in your games no longer being recorded in the Hall of Fame, a move made by the programmers that I completely fail to understand. Anyhow, you will now have to enter any of your games manually into the hall of fame. See this post for details.

BTW, Sirp & Turner: if this isn't in the FAQ, it definitely needs to be...

Top Bottom