UK release date different for USA release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkshire_14

EA SPORTS/Civ guy
I am from the UK and USA games usually come out before UK and I was wondering 'will Civilization Revolution come out later than USA?'.

Not be rude but why ask.
Do you have any reason to believe so.

So you assume unlike every other game you're smallish country will get it sooner? If their is no release date it means later.

I am from the UK and USA games usually come out before UK and I was wondering 'will Civilization Revolution come out later than USA?'.

Most Firaxis games have the Europe release ~3 days after the US release and ~3 days later will be will be the Aussie and NZ release. The exception (or the only one I can recall) to this is Civ4 BTS which was the other way around

In my experience, console games tend to have longer waiting periods between releases in different regions.

So, home for Christmas!
I agree there was agame called mysims its stupid.but the canadian release was a month after the usa's:nuke:

You're smilies don't make any sense.

So you assume unlike every other game you're smallish country will get it sooner? If their is no release date it means later.

There is no reason why England should get it the same (or earlier) release date, and also i don't give a **** about your countrys early release dates.

Console games suffer from many delays usually aswell.. don't expect all console versions at the same time!

There is no reason why England should get it the same (or earlier) release date, and also i don't give a **** about your countrys early release dates.
Wow someonewoke up on the wrong side of the bed.

It's noy early its normal. There are plenty of financial reasons above my head to understand why they do this. England certainly won't get it earlier because they lose money giving a game earlier to a country of 60 million people than to one of 300 million.

Wow someonewoke up on the wrong side of the bed.

It's noy early its normal. There are plenty of financial reasons above my head to understand why they do this. England certainly won't get it earlier because they lose money giving a game earlier to a country of 60 million people than to one of 300 million.
SHUT UP FOOL

SHUT UP FOOL

Code for i'm upset that my country lost its status as the most important economic state on the world scale. How about explaining while I'm a fool.

I live in USA and i personally think UK is way better. It has so much more history than us. Also Civ 4 complete already came out in UK

On an ecomonmic and global scale it is smallish. I personally could go either way on where to live. But if everyone over their is like yorkshire I think I am fine here.

I should have made a poll on if people think that the UK release will be different for USA release date. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom