Issue with Save File Method

jtravers88

Chieftain
Ok. I'm not sure what is going on, I'm sure I've started games from these challenges in the past but this is what I'm experiencing.

When I click the link to save the turn 0 save for a challenge, I'm presented with a window to open or save 'attachment.php', instead of a civ5save.

So no matter what I do, either open or save, I can't get to the civ5save. Opening the php yields a blank web page, with just <html></html>. Saving offers only the attachment.php file to be saved.

In the game of the month series, a download.php file is used in the link, and the civ5save is presented properly in the popup to open or save.

So it's the attachment.php that is being used in this sub forum. How about looking at the other method cause the one used for these challenges ain't workin for me.

I'm not using Windows or IE anymore so this might not be a help, but i had this exact problem in a different forum too when i was still using that 'configuration' and solved it via some settings in IE. Now this would be a good time to remember. ^^

Just an idea, maybe in IE go to the Menue / Tools and Compatability View settings and add this site or there are settings for file associations in Windows that cause this problem and f* everything up.

But it may be something different here, this just came to my mind.

Moderator Action: Moved to Technical Support

Top Bottom