Is Civilization Revolution your first Civ game?

Is Civilization Revolution your first Civ game?

• Yes, CivRev is my first Civ game.

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • No. I started with Civ1.

Votes: 52 39.7%
  • No. I started with Civ2.

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • No. I started with Civ3.

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • No. I started with Civ4.

Votes: 12 9.2%

• Total voters

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
I wonder what percent of the posters in this CivRev forum got into the Civilization series because of Civilization Revolution... :)

This is my first game. I bought Civ4 for my brother's birthday...$50 bucks, lo and behold BAM he loses it, and I never got to play it, but I know the concepts, so technically, this is my first game :) and I'm pretty N00BY at it (for now....)

The first Civ I played was the Civ 3 trial demo. I loved it and then went out and bought Civ 4.

I started with Civ II when I was probably 12 years old, skipped Civ III, got hooked on Civ IV, and now I'm anxiously awaiting Civ Rev's release in the U.S.!

Oh darn..pressed the wrong button...Civ 3 was my first game, it was good enough to draw me into the franchise but I really got into Civ 4.

I started with Civ IV. but to be fair i didn't like it much, after trying the demo for Civ rev however i decided i really liked rev.

Well I dont really know, I have played them all but I kinda started with CIV1 or CIV2. I played CIV2 first but also played some CIV1 with my old computer (33mhz pinus, pwns up modernday computers singlehandedly)

Now I am mainly playing Civilization IV and Civilization revolution.
Too bad cant play Civilization III on my second computer now since I installed Ubuntu to it, but Ill try FreeCIV which seems fine except for the resolution (computer attached to HD-tv so anything above resolution 1280x768 is blackscreen or doesnt show fully in window mode.)

I have been checking this site around the time I played the Civilization3 for tips to beat up my friend on hotseat. But it took me this long to register :p

My dad really liked the franchise, I played civ 1 when I was about 12, then civ 2 when I was about 13-14. I bought him civ IV for his Bday but never played it myself because my computer sucks. I'm so happy they made revolution for the console. Bought it 2 days ago and am loving it.

CivRev will be my first. I've always been aware of the Civilization franchise, but this is the first version that has really caught my eye. The graphical style and streamlined gameplay were the main selling points for me.

started with colonization ;) on the amiga before moving to civ on the amiga and then PC
played civ2 to death, dabbled in civ3 and never really got into civ4

civ rev has me hooked and is well suited to gamers like myself with young families who no longer have the time to play epic games lasting days
i like the 2 hours and its all over style of this game and the fact it feels very much like the original civ

The first Civilization game I've ever played was #3, but I was horrible at it. Though the weird thing is, that even though I was horrible at it, I always wanted to play it again.

^^^sounds like me with FPS

I got hooked with Civ1 on SNES...didn't even know it was on PC until after I had owned Civ2 for a few years. I've bought every civ game, and plan on playing CivRev just as much as I have the others :)

Nope. :)

Civ Rev is coming to my PS3 and DS shortly. Woot!

And it won't be my last Civ game.

Top Bottom