Glory of the SPRRR (Senate and People of the Real-senate Republic of Rome)(RFC RAND)

Its not a council! Its a CONSUL!!!

No. The governors would be overpowered, and the consul, as already explained, isnt allowed to interfere with the cities the governors are governing. Thats the whole reason the governors exist.

Although for gameplay and practical reasons i think governors should govern areas of cities, not single ones. We just dont have enough people.

I just think that it would weaken the government if governors couldn’t vote. Besides, wouldn’t the governors have representatives in the senate? And anyway, when has something not being realistic stopped it from being fun?

:D

It wouldnt weaken them, because the governors are in charge of 2 cities each! They control what is built.

Or if you dont want to weaken the government you can give the positions to the opposiotion.

How about we just close the voting now and let WIM and dommy be consuls? It will be simpler, and i am tired of waiting. I have a surprise for the next consuls...

No. It means a weaker opposition. Let the election continue.

(And this is exactly why I wanted Clause IV, three fascist parties make pretty much everything else unelectable.)

EDIT: You do know that the Lib and Freedom parties are in a "Liberty Collation", right? Because looking at the last election, you're putting every non-fascist party as "unaligned".

No. It means a weaker opposition. Let the election continue.

(And this is exactly why I wanted Clause IV, three fascist parties make pretty much everything else unelectable.

Yes, but the way you worded teh clause without explaining it made it sound like a violation of the rules.

Dont worry, i think dommy might just vacate his office when its burned down...

I think you will be suprised. But alas, my pans have been delayed.

Pans?! I never knew you were a cook, Arya:p

If you think the militaristic parties should merge than why not the libertarian parties. They have a lot in common too, as a matter of fact.

OK the election is now closed.
Dommy and WIM are once again consuls. Omega is Tribune. Please choose you administration.
Praetor (Army)
Quaestor (Economy)
Aedile (Interior)
Governor of Greece (Sparte (renamed the city Mediolunom) and Athenia)
Governor of Italia (Antium (renamed Trusca) and Arretium)

I would once again put forward my request for the appointment to the post of Praetor. I believe that my military experience and tactical knowledge is good enough to lead the armies of Rome.

OK the election is now closed.
Dommy and WIM are once again consuls. Omega is Tribune. Please choose you administration.
Praetor (Army)
Quaestor (Economy)
Aedile (Interior)
Governor of Greece (Sparte (renamed the city Mediolunom) and Athenia)
Governor of Italia (Antium (renamed Trusca) and Arretium)

I propose Ninjacow for army, Mr. Banana for army, Aysee for interior, and Duke of Britain to Rule Italy. We are willing to let the Libertarians rule Greece if they will leave the government alone.

ilduce, could you PLEASE write an update? :) I think that your writing is good and I don’t know why other people think otherwise.

If you and arya REALLY don’t want to write, I could do it. It’s just that my writing is usually better if it is comical ( :lol: ). I could try serious, though.

:D

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I would like to be the economy advisor. I would like to advise on other stuff. (I’m already writing a draft action plan...)

EDIT2: I think our only civic choice is slavery.

ok. I have a lot to cover. (Civil war, Arya's reforms, the sabotaging, Omega refuses dictatorship, the re-election)

I write it in the morning.

Ok iirc:
Consuls: WIM + Dommy
Tribune: Omega
Praetor: Mr. banana
Quaestor: Ninjacow
Aedile: Aysee
Governor of Italia: Duke of Britain
Governor of Greece: Arya (if he accepts)

btw: HR is already adopted. Slavery and OR can be adopted.

btw: HR is already adopted. Slavery and OR can be adopted.

Wait but how? We don’t have monarchy or Monotheism.

Did you change the techs that unlock civics?

Top Bottom