No Mod Option

Canucks14

Chieftain
In my main menu i have no options to use my mods. I have subscibed to some in the steam workshop but i understand there is a problem where i have to go offline and online mode but i do not have a mod option in my Civ 5 main menu Screen. http://imgur.com/0aJzN43 is what my main menu looks like. I just want to use mods. I am technically challenged so any help is welcome and needed.

You may need to revalidate your game files. Go to your Steam library, right click Civ V, choose Properties, then Local Files, and then Verify Integrity of Game Cache. If it downloads any files, do it again until no more files are downloaded.

You may need to revalidate your game files. Go to your Steam library, right click Civ V, choose Properties, then Local Files, and then Verify Integrity of Game Cache. If it downloads any files, do it again until no more files are downloaded.
Didn't seem to fix the problem. My main menu looks the same.

i have downloaded the file from here. how do i add it to the game. i added it to the DLC folder, but it doesnt show up. i am on a mac.
Also having this problem referring to InfoAddict. Enhanced Interface is working for me but InfoAddict isn't.

Top Bottom