Super Tribes

My home internet is down so probably won't be able to play my turn tonight. Engineer coming tomorrow. The modem needs replacing.

gps to TomBxx.

G

but can't P (I'm at work - I can play tonight)

but then can't S (no internet at home, so I'll send tomorrow). :aargh:

Ah. I was just trying to express my happiness with that warm feeling one gets as they think about thrusting the cold steel of their sword into a neighbor's heart. Didn't mean to throw a teaser. I supposed I could have raised oil prices, told you to buy more gold, or that your vote actually counted. Nah. That wouldn't have worked either.
That's a bit worrying for the English, being your closest neighbour and all. :dubious:

That's a bit worrying for the English, being your closest neighbour and all. :dubious:

What makes you think that I'd want to expand my empire across the Tundra?

:) Was that a gps, Hawklord?

And a gps to TomBxx.

Welcome to the world of the republics, Czyc! Oh, and a Korean horseman may have just ridden to the rescue of a Russian scout.

GPS to Hawk 1150BC Turn 74

Welcome to the world of the republics, Czyc! Oh, and a Korean horseman may have just ridden to the rescue of a Russian scout.

Thanks, comrade. Nice of you to notice.

And we thought that scout was a goner! Hail to the Koreans. We will drink some potato liqour in your honor.

We have a large camp of barbs to the north. But they are quite shy, being happy to stay in their village, while we pick them off one by one :)

gps

Still no Barbs to speak of. Tourist trade is up, though.

gps to Tom.

Top Bottom