A World in Arms: WW2 armies

:cry: I have to handle new tinker crash my own mod !
I wish to your new works units! :devil:
:wallbash: :hmm:

Crafts Greeting
thy

Wotan49

Well, guys, the limit to my unit production, is the worst time I spend not to create new units, but the time to create animations, palettes, Pediaicons and so on.

To clear better what I intend, i have just realised a full pack for Vietnan armies including French, Usa, NVA, ARVN and so on, a full modern US armies from Cold War to today, another full pack for Russian (and Soviet) armies from cold war to present including Afghan war, a definitive Roman units pack, an Arab-Israel pack from 1948 war to present. So you can see that the problem is only he time that I can spend to "routine" actions than to create units. ;)

I know I going to get my hands slapped, BUT :hammer2:
You have JUST ?? realesed ALL THOSE packs Imperator ????

I have looked all over for them, but it´s not easy to find. You have done soooo much for CivIII with hundreds of SUPER GREAT units (I rate them top notch).
BUT I can´t find any of those you mentioned.

OR, is it that you got ALL those in the workshop. Then a new great Flood is going to hit (if) when they are put out for us to DL.

Nice to hear all this but then you make us wait for even more stuff, and not the tiniest tiny little pack to sink our teeth into.

Whatever I can only :bowdown: and pray that we soon see some more of your outstanding packages. It has been long since last you know.

Excited to hear a 'Definitive Roman pack' is still on the cards. Hope it includes a range of late army units (with trousers !).

clamel, see the good part of it...if it is next november, what imense delights await us than??? :mischief:

:newyear:

Well gents, it looks like my assumptions on NEXT November was indeed 2015....

Nothing mentioned since the great Imperator announced he had realised a huge pack of Vietnam stuff.
What is this ?? really guys. Where has this been released and WHY can´t something from this be released to even more highten my and others praise of one of the greatest creators in this forum.
Just a tiny tiny bit of pack with some WW2 units .... :bowdown:

I say :please:

Indeed Sir. you are so spot on...
:hatsoff:

Hope for more units
further an Easter egg!
:evil::yumyum:
greeting
Wotan49
:old:

Hail Imperator! May I inquire which country is going to be the next?

Now I'm working on Commonwealth armies: Australia, New Zealand, Canada, India, South Africa. with some very intresting units as Canadian Otter, RAM tank, Kangaroo, Grizzly, Skink AA, Windsor Carrier; Australian AC3 Sentinel, Matilda II Frog, Universal Mortar Carrier; Indian Vickers Crossley, ACV IP MK II, Humber MK II, Vickers MK II; South Africa Marmon Herrington MK II and MK IV; New Zealand Bren Carrier AA.

Congratulations on your thousandth post, Imperator. May there be many more, especially if they're accompanied by sprites. :)

Will the next pack be Britain plus the Commonwealth, or just the Commonwealth without Britain?

Congratulations on your thousandth post, Imperator. May there be many more, especially if they're accompanied by sprites. :)

Will the next pack be Britain plus the Commonwealth, or just the Commonwealth without Britain?

Only Commonwealth armies, the British pack will be very huge! (a very big pack)

GREAT, it will be welcomed by some I believe :crazyeye:
Just don't let us wait until XMas. I for one can't hold on that long. :old:

Hail Imperator! May I ask if we see anything new from you this Summer?

Hi Lionic! I'm working on Commonwhealth armies: Australian, Canadian, New Zealand, Indian, South African, Scottish. I'm aspected to finish the pack for summer.

Next I think I will work on minor and neutral armies like Spanish, Swedish, Thailand, Iran, Iraq, Greek. :crazyeye:

Hi Lionic! I'm working on Commonwhealth armies: Australian, Canadian, New Zealand, Indian, South African, Scottish. I'm aspected to finish the pack for summer.

Next I think I will work on minor and neutral armies like Spanish, Swedish, Thailand, Iran, Iraq, Greek. :crazyeye:

Hm it's summer I guess. Whats the good or bad news ???

If it's summer 2015 than it's good news)))). Bad news is that Spain, Sweden, Iran and Iraq are unlikely to play a major role in most WWII scenarios and shine with the units Imperator is going to make.

Top Bottom