1000 Clues You Play Civ IV Too Much

370- You got civ 4 when it first came out, then bought warlords and then you got BTS, once you heard Gold Came out you got too. Now you own all of those plus backups hidden in a one thousand dollar safe.

373. When you start running around the yard like a manic with your laptop trying to get a WiFi connection so you can download the latest patch
374. And when your neighbor asks what you are doing you declare war and send 2 "dog" soldiers from the back yard to pillage his vegetable garden.

375. After that you build a monument in his vegetable garden, because you need that +1 :health:.

376. You understand all of the previous 375 clues

379. When asked how the Spanish conquered the Aztecs, you said:
"The Aztecs were backwards technologically, so the best unit they could have are Macemen to the Spanish's Conquistadors. Isabella gave Monty the finger when he asked for fish for tribute, so Monty DoW on her. The Conquistadors have an anti-melee bonus, so they owned The Aztecs' pikemen. Monty refused to capitulate, so Izzy had to wipe him off the map."

380. You read 380 Clues You Play Civ 4 Too Much.

381. You get fired because you didn´t go to work for weeks.
382. You apply for a new job, but you miss the interview.
383. You finally go to the interview and due to your resume you´re asked what you´ve been doing all the time.
384. You don´t see why employers don´t believe that you´re an experienced scientific, cultural, military and diplomatic world leader.

LOL! Of course I can't say I'm experienced at any of that, but I do have experience throwing a hundred swords against longbows. LOL

Genv [FP];7099002 said:
Magellan *

The first person to circum navigate the world was Magalhães ( or like you Americans say, Magallean ): he had been in philiphines before coming from the other side of the world ( via Indic ocean ).

First of all, I am not from America, I'm from the Philippines. Second, you spelled my great country WRONG!!!!! (You have a F- :lol:). Third, I think you never ever listened to your history class. Ferdinand Magellan DIED in the Philippines en route to the Moluccas & the captain who replaced Magellan & survived through the journey along with 38 men was Juan Sebastian del Cano. So it was del Cano which we would give credit to for circumnavigate the globe & NOT Magellan. I know this because it was my History exam earlier this morning 8.8.08. History is full of unnoticed people who are forgotten in the popular mind. For example, the natives of San Slavador when Columbus "discovered" America. Fourth, you have LOTS of misspellings there, buddy. You need to learn english more.

^^^ Just curious, but where is San Slavador?

(sorry, couldn't resist) :mischief:

385: You actually voted in a thread titled: "Is Boudica Hot?"

:lol::crazyeye:

San Salvador is present day Watling Island. Research that on Wikipedia.

386. Your computer rans out of memory because of all the saved games you saved.
387. When you watch the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics, you question yourself, Where are the Zulus? Where are the Mayans? And why isn't Mao Zedong bringing the opening ceremony speech?????

388.) you passed a history exam by studying the civilopedia

389.) you tried 388 after reading it :lol:

390.) you buy an Indiana Jones bullwhip and say "it's time to finish that barracks in the backyard kids :egypt:

First of all, I am not from America, I'm from the Philippines. Second, you spelled my great country WRONG!!!!! (You have a F- :lol:). Third, I think you never ever listened to your history class. Ferdinand Magellan DIED in the Philippines en route to the Moluccas & the captain who replaced Magellan & survived through the journey along with 38 men was Juan Sebastian del Cano. So it was del Cano which we would give credit to for circumnavigate the globe & NOT Magellan. I know this because it was my History exam earlier this morning 8.8.08. History is full of unnoticed people who are forgotten in the popular mind. For example, the natives of San Slavador when Columbus "discovered" America. Fourth, you have LOTS of misspellings there, buddy. You need to learn english more.
Did you actually read what I told ( besides my misspellings, that is )?

Magalhães did make a round the world trip.... he had been on the Molucas archipelago before. And if you check your world map, that is far to the east than your big and magnificent country. Ok, he didn't make it in one trip, but he did it......

Did you actually read what I told ( besides my misspellings, that is )?

Magalhães did make a round the world trip.... he had been on the Molucas archipelago before. And if you check your world map, that is far to the east than your big and magnificent country. Ok, he didn't make it in one trip, but he did it......
Uggh!!! Don't you get it???????Check out this website:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Sebastián_Elcano
Magellan never went to the Moluccas. He DIED on the journey back home.

392.) You think to yourself China is hosting the olypics to try to get a diplo-bonus with the rest of the leaders in the world!

Top Bottom