Turn Tracker Thread

Turn 41 - 2360 BC

Spoiler :
Couple of events to point out for this turn:

1. Our capital grew to size 5, so we are now emphasizing production.
  2. Hinduism spread to our second city.
  3. Both fast workers are now chopping, although they will not finish on the same turn.
  4. Both fast workers have been renamed
  5. No one else has built the Oracle yet

Turn 43 - 2280 BC

Spoiler :
  1. One fast worker finished his chop - now we have finished chopping.
  2. The other fast worker is now roading.
  3. We are currently at 97/150 hammers for the Oracle - I believe we need to get that value to 110 hammers for a 2-population whip, 90h for a 3-pop whip because wonder whips use up 20 hammers.
  4. Still no significant foreign announcements.
  5. The city with Stonehenge is size 6 (as it was last turn). I am almost certain that Hannibal (Quatronia) made the wonder.
  6. I ended up increasing our research to 100% so we could finish Masonry in two turns. Next up - Sailing? Or Writing?

Turn 44 - 2240 BC

Spoiler :
  • We whipped the Oracle by using up 2 slaves.
  • Quatronia's boat is continuing up north - it's likely that they start south of us.
  • One fast worker finished a road next tothe capital (c 4) and the other fast worker moved on the tile in the farmed city. Unfortunately, due to a misclick I accidentally sent the first worker (next to the capital) to finish the road rather than starting the farm. :wallbash: (You can see this is why I was a heavy single-player civver lol.) Anyway I will be unable to play the next 50 turns (50-100) due to my vacation (see later) so hopefully the next turnplayer won't make the minor mistakes I'm making.

I will be working the unimproved rice and the farmed dyes in the second city - it makes the most sense right now (emphasizing growth) but correct me if I'm wrong.

Again, I will not completely finish turn 45, as I want to get some team input.

Lastly, be sure to check one of our stickies - I posted the date for my vacation.

We got the Oracle.

Turn 45 - 2200 BC

Spoiler :
  • Overflow in capital goes to Granary
  • Worker near capital works food plot for forge city
  • Capital works second gem to speed up mono (this should have been done last turn?)
  • Forge city works on forge

Turn 47 - 2120 BC

Spoiler :
Here is India. (I later turned research up to 100%, but we still get Monotheism in 4 turns) We generate 29 beakers per turn at 100% research.

One of the fast workers pre-chopped one of the forest tiles.

The capital switched to a worker as it grew to size 4.

Quatronia is still putting no espionage points on us. We have 16 to their 0.

(The capital is at 2/28 for food.)

Turn 49 - 2040 BC

Spoiler :
Bad news guys, I just lost us the game. I clicked on my fast workers and, instead of having them peform their respective duties, I deleted them! :cry:

Spoiler :
Kidding! :lol: :mischief:

The fast worker on the forested hill chopped, while the fast worker on the river chopped. I was careful to cancel their duties since the fast worker on the river has to move right and chop, then move left and chop.

For information regarding our chopping, see the signs on the screenshot.

PS: Our capital isn't even listed in the Top 5 Cities & Wonders screen. :mad:

Turn 50 --> 2000 BC
Spoiler :

• worker 2 chop roaded forest
  • rest same (all forests now are down to 1 chop)
  • city 2 works rice, dye, gem
  • whip worker 3 in capital (pop1) - overflow into granary (we will do "some" whipping soon...)
  • mono should be in next turn

Turn 51 --> 1960 BC

Spoiler :

• capital works 2 rice, 1 gem (always focus on growth) builds granary
  • new worker chops roaded forest, worker 2 forest near rive, worker 1 hillforest (all go into forge)
  • adopt org.reli
  • city 2 works rice, dye, gem

Turn - 52 --> 1920 BC
Spoiler :

Sandbox Thread:
  • whip forge in city 2
  • city 2 works rice, gems (here we dont want to grow too fast, cause of stinky problem...)
  • capital works 2 rice, 1 gem, builds granary
  • worker 1+2 farm 2. rice for city 2
  • worker 3 road gems 9 from city 2

* Note: Willem taking the leader board by storm. Could be not as bad as it looks, but due to his culture trait?

TURN 53 --> 1880 BC...
Spoiler :

• city 2 switch to workboat
  • city 2 hire engineer, work rice (engineer in 17, priest in 16)
  • fishing done, sailing
  • whip granary in capital

Turn 54 --> 1840 BC
Spoiler :

Keep in mind, we did some further alterations to the original sand-box plan here.

• Worker finishes last turn improvement on our Last Rice plot
  • Worker finishes last turn improvement on road on our Rice Plot West of city #2
  • Worker finishes last turn improvement on getting our first games up (more whip power)
  • OF from granary in capital is now put into WB.

I believe our next plan is to still farm & road the other dye in our capital, but I'm not so sure it's that important anymore.

* Note: Carthage has now officially accepted our OB deal.

* Second Note: I drew arrows for our WB destinations. Do we agree?

Turn 55 --> 1800 BC
Spoiler :
  • 2 Workers road the dyes by capital
  • 1 Worker puts 1 turn into farming it

Note: It seems Cyrus made contact with us at the end of last turn.

Turn 56 --> 1760 BC
Spoiler :

• All workers put 1 turn into farming dye near capital.
  • City #2 Whips workboat (re-assign engineer)

Turn 57--> 1720 BC
Spoiler :

• 1 Worker finishes farming dye
  • 2 Workers pre-road the rice near capital
  • Both workboats move out to scout, now that Cyrus can't see them

Turn 58 --> 1680 BC
Spoiler :

Both scoutboats heads off in opposite directions (out of site of Cyrus)

• Worker Works Rice
  • Worker Mines Hill
  • Worker Roads Gems
  • Warriors head toward capital
  • City #2 works on Warrior Que
  • Capital abandons gem for Farmed Dye (quicker whip)
  • Capital works on forge another turn to grow

* Special note. I logged in around 8 hours after this, and noted it seems someone had given Carthage IronWorking.

Turn 59 --> 1640 BC
Spoiler :

I made a little miscalculation, due to speeding up the whipping of our galley. I didn't think one of our warriors from fog-busting would make it back to the capital in time to prevent unhappy from no-policing. So I had all 3 workers pre-road onto the plains-hill near capital. However, since we still have to wait a turn turn after we 2-pop whip anyway... it didn't matter. But we have workers with an extra movement to burn, so no worries.

• All workers pre-road plains-hill near capital
  • Capital switches build to Galley
  • Tech set on AH (we skip Hunting for now?)
  • Capital works both gems now, since we can still grow 1 pop next turn without dyes.

Special Note: It looks like dead-man's island is actually part of that big green continent. I'm 90% sure now since Cyrus did not veer off anywhere, and instead has now swung in behind us (Yup, he knows we have a WB out in front of him now).

Turn 59 (Reloaded)
Spoiler :

Since this is the re-load turn, we did everything the same as the last time. However, since it's a misclick re-load I decided to change our worker order so that:

• Worker farms rice 1 more turn
  • Worker roads gems 1 more turn
  • Worker improves mine 1 more turn

I did this partly because Cyrus already cheated. He's changed the movement of his scouting WB down south (I thought this was not allowed either?). Anyhow, I warned you not to give them reloads. They already have a team member who was a cheating turn-player from the last pitboss IIRC. So I'm not surprised...

Top Bottom