Religion advisor columns

rbj2001

Warlord
Using K-mod... I think this is from the BUG mod but not sure. What do these columns (highlighted with red box) mean? Thanks :)

I would GUESS they represent religious building in your cities... Something like:

Temple, ?, Cathedral, Monastary, ?

I don't know about K-mod. However, in BUG with otherwise unmodded BTS, :science: is monastaries, :) is temples, and :culture: is cathedrals. The other two columns must be K-mod related.

Well, the first should be easy to figure out... What are you currently building in Osaka and Pusan?

I don't know about K-mod. However, in BUG with otherwise unmodded BTS, :science: is monastaries, :) is temples, and :culture: is cathedrals. The other two columns must be K-mod related.

That would make sense... perhaps the blue circle means "not present but can build", and the red dash "can't build".

A guess, the first column could refer to ability to build missionaries. Currently on Organized Religion which is why it would not coincide with monasteries. The hammer could mean I'm building a missionary there at the moment. Is there any indication which religion I can build missionaries for?

Last column might mean the shrine (produces :gold:).

I'll work with these assumptions for the moment!

Your assumptions for the symbols in the city rows are correct. The columns apply only to your state religion. However, if you are correct that the first column is for missionaries, then I don't know if it applies to other religions or not since it is a K-mod addition.

Symbols in the city rows:
:hammers: means under construction
"X" means has been built
blue "o" means could be built currently but hasn't been and is not being built currently
red "-" means cannot be built currently

The hammer could mean I'm building a missionary there at the moment. Is there any indication which religion I can build missionaries for?!

Try clicking the religion icons along the top of the advisor screen?

This thread contains some good explanation about BUG features, post 68 details the religion screen. That information has already been provided here, but I came across it while looking to understand the scoreboard and thought the rest of the thread may be of interest to someone. I did not see a full explanation of the scoreboard however, so if anybody knows where to find that I would appreciate a link. I think I know what everything means, but I would like to confirm it.

Top Bottom