Minor Leaders

Pictures below 512*512 (or 410*512) will certainly look weird because they would need to be stretched to 512*512... or so I think. I always choose my pics above 410 for weight (as I stretch them 125% anyway) and above 512 for height.

I think it makes them all a bit too powerful.

Personally, I think that when a unit dies, it should have only ONE soul. Either an angel or a mane appropriately. And randomly choosing between when both are valid (like a paladin with death magic)
If you could do it so they get priority on souls sharing their religion and/or team, it would be even better. The reason I like this concept is because it means that if someone is going crazy with Basium because all of your troops are becoming angels, you can summon your own counter-angel to keep your troops from going to the enemy. It always bothered me that Basium got such an incredible advantage from fighting good people.
Yes, yes it does. The Mercs are underpowered compared to the Infernals, so I'm okay with that.
Clearly we play in different ways. In all of my games, the Mercurians slaughter everything. Mercurians get absurd combat bonuses against most evil people, and absurd amounts of troops against good people. All the Infernals really get is immunity to Armageddon.

EDIT: You forgot to remove Barbarian from the Infernal minor leaders. Also, I have an idea for pedia text for Mordmorgan - I'll write and post it after I finish my current game.

A suggested story for Mordmorgan:

Spoiler :
The Elohim merchant vessel had been almost too easy to capture. The pirate vessel had snuck up on them silently in the mist, wrecking their mast with the first broadside before the merchants even knew they where in danger. Pirates grinned as they drew alongside and readied grappling hooks – the merchant crew screamed and ran into their cabins in senseless terror.
The captain came on board personally with the first wave. A woman had been spotted fleeing into the main cabin, and the captain liked to claim such prizes personally. His crew dispersed below decks to ferret out the fleeing merchant cowards that had abandoned their posts. The captain kicked down the door with a fearsome and bellowing laugh that he reserved for inspire terror in his prisoners. Stretched out on the desk of the main cabin was, indeed, a woman's dress, but it was empty. Just then a call came out from behind him.
“Captain! The mast!”
“What about it?” He bellowed.
“It's armor plated! It only fell over because it's on a hinge!”
The captain's heart fell at those words. Courage turned to fear as he suddenly noticed that none of his men had yet returned from the lower decks. He opened his mouth to call for a retreat, but was silenced by the feel of cold steel against his throat. He turned his head, slowly and carefully, and saw the man who had hidden in the rafters above the door. His hair was long and grey, but he moved with a grace unusual for his age. He spoke with a dignified and cultured accent, gained from the years he had spent as a spice trader on the mainland.
“I am Captain Mordmorgan. Your men appear to be trespassing, a crime that bears serious penalties on the high seas. I do hope you and your crew know how to swim – it is two miles to the nearest island.”

Mordmorgan was a kind man, at least in comparison to others in his chosen profession – he left the pirates with enough barrels to stay afloat until land. He watched them recede into the mist for a moment, then turned to his first mate.
“How many were willing to swear off a life of crime and commit to penance?”
“Only four, captain, this was a rough lot we caught today.”
“All the better that they are off the seas, then. How is my ship?”
“The Stolen Thunder has a few dings on her, but nothing serious. We picked up more than enough scrap to repair her before we scuttled the pirates. That mast plating took a direct hit, but there's nary a scratch on it. How you talked the dwarves out of it I'll never know.”
“Trade secret, my friend, you know that. Were there any serious injuries among the crew?”
“One man took a nasty blow to his arm, but the doctor has him patched up just fine. Everyone else is ready to go.”
“Bring up the Malakim flag next – there's a fleet five days to the north heading for one of their colonies. We'll play the straggler and see who bites.”

The idea for that came to me when I was thinking about what would make a pirate good, since Falamar is already a gentleman pirate and he's only neutral. The answer: be a pirate who hunts down the evil pirates.

If I could chime in... one thing I'd suggest changing from the original minor leaders mod was that they didn't get traits at a constant balance with the "regular" leaders. For example, the minor leaders for the Kuriotates and the Sidar were pretty much equal in strength, despite the fact that Cardith Lorda was Adaptive + 2 traits, and the Sidar normal leader was at roughly 1 trait (Industrious + Defender.) So, the Kuriotates minor leaders effectively started off two traits lower than normal before gaining a trait, while the Sidar minor leaders started off at roughly the same strength as their regular leader before gaining a trait.

It seems like the "normal" situation is for the minor leaders to start off 1 trait weaker than normal leaders, which seems pretty fair. Given this, I think balance could be achieved by, for example, giving the Kuriotates minor leaders 2 traits + Minor (vs. 2 traits + Adaptive), and the Sidar minor leaders 1 trait + Minor + 1 "disadvantage" trait. (so, effectively 0 traits vs. 1 trait.) (For example, you could have a Sidar Charismatic/Minor/Agnostic leader, or a Philosophical/Minor/Reclusive leader-- Reclusive would give -50% settler production, or something similar.)

Anyway, just a thought-- it was beginning to bug me, seeing so many of the leaders just get completely overshadowed by their comrades.

The Grigori minor leaders are all angonistic, right?

I just played through the beginning of a game with Esirce, and I don't think you'll have to worry about him being overpowered. With your changes to the adventurer system that make all cities contribute collectively, Tolerant is quite nicely balanced by the inability to build any adventurer-spawning buildings in your captured cities.

EDIT
Technically, no. Agnostic is a Grigori civilization trait, so they have it no matter who is leading them.

I just played through the beginning of a game with Esirce, and I don't think you'll have to worry about him being overpowered. With your changes to the adventurer system that make all cities contribute collectively, Tolerant is quite nicely balanced by the inability to build any adventurer-spawning buildings in your captured cities.

EDIT

Technically, no. Agnostic is a Grigori civilization trait, so they have it no matter who is leading them.

Well, that's good. I was hoping it would work out like that, honestly. I think he'll be rather... interesting to play. :lol:

Already answered, but yes. Anyone leading the Grigori is agnostic as a civ trait.

If I could chime in... one thing I'd suggest changing from the original minor leaders mod was that they didn't get traits at a constant balance with the "regular" leaders. For example, the minor leaders for the Kuriotates and the Sidar were pretty much equal in strength, despite the fact that Cardith Lorda was Adaptive + 2 traits, and the Sidar normal leader was at roughly 1 trait (Industrious + Defender.) So, the Kuriotates minor leaders effectively started off two traits lower than normal before gaining a trait, while the Sidar minor leaders started off at roughly the same strength as their regular leader before gaining a trait.

It seems like the "normal" situation is for the minor leaders to start off 1 trait weaker than normal leaders, which seems pretty fair. Given this, I think balance could be achieved by, for example, giving the Kuriotates minor leaders 2 traits + Minor (vs. 2 traits + Adaptive), and the Sidar minor leaders 1 trait + Minor + 1 "disadvantage" trait. (so, effectively 0 traits vs. 1 trait.) (For example, you could have a Sidar Charismatic/Minor/Agnostic leader, or a Philosophical/Minor/Reclusive leader-- Reclusive would give -50% settler production, or something similar.)

Anyway, just a thought-- it was beginning to bug me, seeing so many of the leaders just get completely overshadowed by their comrades.

Hmm... Good point. I'll look at it. Honestly, so far I've done nothing but get it working. Which took hours because of the differences in the leaderheadfiles.... I hate that file. So very much, do I hate that file. :lol:

A suggested story for Mordmorgan:

Spoiler :
The Elohim merchant vessel had been almost too easy to capture. The pirate vessel had snuck up on them silently in the mist, wrecking their mast with the first broadside before the merchants even knew they where in danger. Pirates grinned as they drew alongside and readied grappling hooks – the merchant crew screamed and ran into their cabins in senseless terror.
The captain came on board personally with the first wave. A woman had been spotted fleeing into the main cabin, and the captain liked to claim such prizes personally. His crew dispersed below decks to ferret out the fleeing merchant cowards that had abandoned their posts. The captain kicked down the door with a fearsome and bellowing laugh that he reserved for inspire terror in his prisoners. Stretched out on the desk of the main cabin was, indeed, a woman's dress, but it was empty. Just then a call came out from behind him.
“Captain! The mast!”
“What about it?” He bellowed.
“It's armor plated! It only fell over because it's on a hinge!”
The captain's heart fell at those words. Courage turned to fear as he suddenly noticed that none of his men had yet returned from the lower decks. He opened his mouth to call for a retreat, but was silenced by the feel of cold steel against his throat. He turned his head, slowly and carefully, and saw the man who had hidden in the rafters above the door. His hair was long and grey, but he moved with a grace unusual for his age. He spoke with a dignified and cultured accent, gained from the years he had spent as a spice trader on the mainland.
“I am Captain Mordmorgan. Your men appear to be trespassing, a crime that bears serious penalties on the high seas. I do hope you and your crew know how to swim – it is two miles to the nearest island.”

Mordmorgan was a kind man, at least in comparison to others in his chosen profession – he left the pirates with enough barrels to stay afloat until land. He watched them recede into the mist for a moment, then turned to his first mate.
“How many were willing to swear off a life of crime and commit to penance?”
“Only four, captain, this was a rough lot we caught today.”
“All the better that they are off the seas, then. How is my ship?”
“The Stolen Thunder has a few dings on her, but nothing serious. We picked up more than enough scrap to repair her before we scuttled the pirates. That mast plating took a direct hit, but there's nary a scratch on it. How you talked the dwarves out of it I'll never know.”
“Trade secret, my friend, you know that. Were there any serious injuries among the crew?”
“One man took a nasty blow to his arm, but the doctor has him patched up just fine. Everyone else is ready to go.”
“Bring up the Malakim flag next – there's a fleet five days to the north heading for one of their colonies. We'll play the straggler and see who bites.”

The idea for that came to me when I was thinking about what would make a pirate good, since Falamar is already a gentleman pirate and he's only neutral. The answer: be a pirate who hunts down the evil pirates.

That's awesome, it's going in. :goodjob:

If you could do it so they get priority on souls sharing their religion and/or team, it would be even better. The reason I like this concept is because it means that if someone is going crazy with Basium because all of your troops are becoming angels, you can summon your own counter-angel to keep your troops from going to the enemy. It always bothered me that Basium got such an incredible advantage from fighting good people.

Clearly we play in different ways. In all of my games, the Mercurians slaughter everything. Mercurians get absurd combat bonuses against most evil people, and absurd amounts of troops against good people. All the Infernals really get is immunity to Armageddon.

EDIT: You forgot to remove Barbarian from the Infernal minor leaders. Also, I have an idea for pedia text for Mordmorgan - I'll write and post it after I finish my current game.

Pretty much the way I'll do it, I think.With the Mercurians, souls will go to their allies, and for the Infernals, the civs they're at war with will be more likely to spawn manes for them.

My games, Mercurians only do well when I lead them. Otherwise, they stay huddled in their little corner, too afraid to go outside. :lol:

Thanks, I'll fix it.

That's awesome, it's going in. :goodjob:
Yay! I'll try to write a few more if the inspiration strikes me.
My games, Mercurians only do well when I lead them. Otherwise, they stay huddled in their little corner, too afraid to go outside. :lol:
They do fine for me when I'm not leading them but am still allied with them. The only time I've ever seen an AI build the gate before me they were at peace with everyone, gave the Mercurians a landlocked city, and there was no empty space left on their continent, so it wasn't really a good test case.
I typically use the Mercurians as an end-game force combined with the Nexus. I march through enemy territory with my small elite army, capture a city, turn it over to the Mercurians, heal for a turn while they gate in a garrison, and then move on to the next city. They do pretty well under those circumstances - I typically see at least four angels in every city the turn after I hand it over, and I'm capturing cities about once every three turns by that point, so they do pretty well. One time the Avatar of Wrath spawned in the middle of their territory and then died the next turn, so they clearly are keeping a pretty good patrol force too.

Also, a little theoretical bug-hunting: Just how different are the Mercurian gates? Because it occurred to me that Basium's convert city spell requires a Mercurian gate, so if each Mercurian leader spawns a clone of Basium, like you did with the Infernals, they could potentially run around constantly stealing each others cities.

I agree...but raw number of traits isn't the best way to balance. Some of the traits are clearly VERY strong (financial), while others are the opposite (ingenuity).

It almost feels like we need a point system to balance it out...although that would be tricky because sometimes the synergy between 2 traits is the problem, not the traits themselves.

Tough one.

I agree...but raw number of traits isn't the best way to balance. Some of the traits are clearly VERY strong (financial), while others are the opposite (ingenuity).

It almost feels like we need a point system to balance it out...although that would be tricky because sometimes the synergy between 2 traits is the problem, not the traits themselves.

Tough one.
I agree, but it's even more complicated that you said, because you also have to figure in synergies between traits and civilizations. For example: financial is better for Lanun leaders than for anyone else because they can work coast tiles from turn 1 without hurting their growth. Charismatic is better for the Sidar because something important happens to them at level 6. Arcane would be almost worthless for a Khazad leader.

I agree, but it's even more complicated that you said, because you also have to figure in synergies between traits and civilizations. For example: financial is better for Lanun leaders than for anyone else because they can work coast tiles from turn 1 without hurting their growth. Charismatic is better for the Sidar because something important happens to them at level 6. Arcane would be almost worthless for a Khazad leader.

Yup.

In a perfect world the minor leaders would all present the option of playing the civ a different way, rather than simply presenting a weakened version of one of their existing leaders. Avoiding a broken civ/trait combo right out of the gate would be good as well...although gaining one of those later with your minor leader seems to be fair play to me. :)

Tough one.

Yeah, I guess my analysis was really more for a first approximation of balance-- I totally agree about the strength/synergies of traits being taken into account. :lol: My main point was that there needs to be a constant difference in strength between main leaders and minor leaders, however it's achieved.

And I definitely support giving each minor leader unique traits that show off different aspects of the civilization, like with Opportunistic-- although for now I'm just happy they're being integrated into FF. Many kudos be to Valkrionn! :D

------
EDIT:
Re: Duplicate leaders:
Don't cut them! Most could easily be fixed just by (for example) changing Casin Loveless to Charismatic, rather than Financial. Also, I'm working on a modmod to get as many minor leaders as I can unique traits tailored to their civilization, so the more I can work with, the better. :D

I just gotta say, the Broken Compact aspect sounds awesome! I completely forgot about the Infernals and Mercurians when thinking about minor leaders, and the possibilities it opens up...

... The Infernals were coded by Notque...

Actually, I'm pretty sure the code you reference was something I was using in one of the unreleased versions of my modmod for at least a month before posting it for Notque to borrow.

A modmodmodmod, huh? :lol: Honestly that's my plan too, so feel to post any ideas you've got for it. ;)

Don't mind if I do! :lol:

So the first is for Tya Kiri, who seems to me the type to risk her own sanity, and that of others, in search of ever-greater magical prowess. In that spirit, I have made her Reckless-- which gives her Adepts Channeling 2 right out of the gate, but at the cost of a chance each turn that they turn on you. (I'm not actually sure what the exact number should be.) The adepts gain XP faster, however, due to their handling of such advanced rituals-- they gain 1 XP per turn until they reach 15, whereupon you must either give them proper training or else simply wait for them to go mad like any other adept.

Spoiler :
Code:
	<TEXT>
        <Tag>TXT_KEY_PROMOTION_UNREADY</Tag>
        <English>Unready</English>
        <French>Unready</French>
        <German>Unready</German>
        <Italian>Unready</Italian>
        <Spanish>Unready</Spanish>
    </TEXT>

<TEXT>
        <Tag>TXT_KEY_TRAIT_RECKLESS</Tag>
        <English>Reckless</English>
        <French>Reckless</French>
        <German>Reckless</German>
        <Italian>Reckless</Italian>
        <Spanish>Reckless</Spanish>
    </TEXT>
		<TEXT>
        <Tag>TXT_KEY_TRAIT_RECKLESS_SHORT</Tag>
        <English>Rec</English>
        <French>Rec</French>
        <German>Rec</German>
        <Italian>Rec</Italian>
        <Spanish>Rec</Spanish>
    </TEXT>

<PromotionInfo>		<!-- Unready -->
			<Type>PROMOTION_UNREADY</Type>
			<Description>TXT_KEY_PROMOTION_UNREADY</Description>
			<bMustMaintain>1</bMustMaintain>
			<bNoXP>1</bNoXP>
			<fFreeXPCap>15</fFreeXPCap>
			<iPower>30</iPower>
			<PrereqUnits>
				<PrereqUnit>UNIT_ADEPT</PrereqUnit>
			</PrereqUnits>
			<UnitCombats>
				<UnitCombat>
					<UnitCombatType>UNITCOMBAT_ADEPT</UnitCombatType>
					<bUnitCombat>1</bUnitCombat>
				</UnitCombat>
			</UnitCombats>
			<Button>Art/Interface/Buttons/Promotions/Hero.dds</Button>
			<iBetrayalChance>4</iBetrayalChance>
			<iFreeXPPerTurn>1</iFreeXPPerTurn>
		</PromotionInfo>	
		<TraitInfo>
			<Type>TRAIT_RECKLESS</Type>
			<Description>TXT_KEY_TRAIT_RECKLESS</Description>
			<ShortDescription>TXT_KEY_TRAIT_RECKLESS_SHORT</ShortDescription>
			<Help/>
			<iHealth>0</iHealth>
			<iHappiness>0</iHappiness>
			<iMaxAnarchy>-1</iMaxAnarchy>
			<iUpkeepModifier>0</iUpkeepModifier>
			<iLevelExperienceModifier>0</iLevelExperienceModifier>
			<iGreatPeopleRateModifier>0</iGreatPeopleRateModifier>
			<iGreatGeneralRateModifier>0</iGreatGeneralRateModifier>
			<iDomesticGreatGeneralRateModifier>0</iDomesticGreatGeneralRateModifier>
			<iMaxGlobalBuildingProductionModifier>0</iMaxGlobalBuildingProductionModifier>
			<iMaxTeamBuildingProductionModifier>0</iMaxTeamBuildingProductionModifier>
			<iMaxPlayerBuildingProductionModifier>0</iMaxPlayerBuildingProductionModifier>
			<bAdaptive>0</bAdaptive>
			<bAgnostic>0</bAgnostic>
			<bAssimilation>0</bAssimilation>
			<bBarbarianAlly>0</bBarbarianAlly>
			<bIgnoreFood>0</bIgnoreFood>
			<bInsane>0</bInsane>
			<bSelectable>1</bSelectable>
			<bSprawling>0</bSprawling>
			<iFreeXPFromCombat>0</iFreeXPFromCombat>
			<iMaxCities>-1</iMaxCities>
			<iPillagingGold>0</iPillagingGold>
			<iStartingGold>0</iStartingGold>
			<iSummonDuration>0</iSummonDuration>
			<iUpgradeCostModifier>0</iUpgradeCostModifier>
			<ExtraYieldThresholds/>
			<TradeYieldModifiers/>
			<CommerceChanges>
			</CommerceChanges>
			<CommerceModifiers/>
			<FreePromotions>
				<FreePromotion>
					<PromotionType>PROMOTION_UNREADY</PromotionType>
					<bFreePromotion>1</bFreePromotion>
				</FreePromotion>
				<FreePromotion>
					<PromotionType>PROMOTION_CHANNELING2</PromotionType>
				</FreePromotion>				
			</FreePromotions>
			<FreePromotionUnitCombats>
				<FreePromotionUnitCombat>
					<bFreePromotionUnitCombat>1</bFreePromotionUnitCombat>
				</FreePromotionUnitCombat>
			</FreePromotionUnitCombats>
		</TraitInfo>
[/SPOILER]

The second is for Lorelei. Two words: skeleton navy.

Spoiler :
Code:
        <PromotionInfo>
            <Type>PROMOTION_WATER_MASTERY</Type>
            <Description>TXT_KEY_PROMOTION_WATER_MASTERY</Description>
            <Sound>AS2D_IF_LEVELUP</Sound>
            <TechPrereq>TECH_NEVER</TechPrereq>
            <bAmphib>1</bAmphib>
            <bRiver>1</bRiver>
            <iMovesChange>1</iMovesChange>
            <TerrainAttacks>
                <TerrainAttack>
                    <TerrainType>TERRAIN_OCEAN</TerrainType>
                    <iTerrainAttack>50</iTerrainAttack>
                </TerrainAttack>
                <TerrainAttack>
                    <TerrainType>TERRAIN_COAST</TerrainType>
                    <iTerrainAttack>50</iTerrainAttack>
				</TerrainAttack>
			</TerrainAttacks>
            <TerrainDefenses>
                <TerrainDefense>
                    <TerrainType>TERRAIN_OCEAN</TerrainType>
                    <iTerrainDefense>50</iTerrainDefense>
                </TerrainDefense>
                <TerrainDefense>
                    <TerrainType>TERRAIN_COAST</TerrainType>
                    <iTerrainDefense>50</iTerrainDefense>
                </TerrainDefense>
            </TerrainDefenses>
            <Button>Art/Interface/Buttons/Promotions/Waterwalking.dds</Button>
            <bWaterWalking>1</bWaterWalking>
            <PromotionSummonPerk>PROMOTION_WATER_MASTERY</PromotionSummonPerk>
        </PromotionInfo>

<TraitInfo>
			<Type>TRAIT_HYDROMANCER</Type>
			<Description>TXT_KEY_TRAIT_HYDROMANCER</Description>
			<ShortDescription>TXT_KEY_TRAIT_HYDROMANCER_SHORT</ShortDescription>
			<Help/>
			<iHealth>0</iHealth>
			<bAdaptive>0</bAdaptive>
			<bAgnostic>0</bAgnostic>
			<bInsane>0</bInsane>
			<ExtraYieldThresholds/>
			<TradeYieldModifiers/>
			<CommerceChanges>
			</CommerceChanges>
			<CommerceModifiers/>
			<FreePromotions>
				<FreePromotion>
					<PromotionType>PROMOTION_WATER_MASTERY</PromotionType>
				</FreePromotion>
				<FreePromotion>
					<PromotionType>PROMOTION_WATER1</PromotionType>
				</FreePromotion>
			</FreePromotions>
			<FreePromotionUnitCombats>
				<FreePromotionUnitCombat>
					<bFreePromotionUnitCombat>1</bFreePromotionUnitCombat>
				</FreePromotionUnitCombat>
			</FreePromotionUnitCombats>
		</TraitInfo>

<TEXT>
        <Tag>TXT_KEY_TRAIT_HYDROMANCER</Tag>
        <English>Hydromancer</English>
        <French>Hydromancer</French>
        <German>Hydromancer</German>
        <Italian>Hydromancer</Italian>
        <Spanish>Hydromancer</Spanish>
    </TEXT>

<TEXT>
        <Tag>TXT_KEY_TRAIT_HYDROMANCER_SHORT</Tag>
        <English>Hyd</English>
        <French>Hyd</French>
        <German>Hyd</German>
        <Italian>Hyd</Italian>
        <Spanish>Hyd</Spanish>
    </TEXT>

<TEXT>
        <Tag>TXT_KEY_PROMOTION_WATER_MASTERY</Tag>
        <English>Water Mastery</English>
        <French>Water Mastery</French>
        <German>Water Mastery</German>
        <Italian>Water Mastery</Italian>
        <Spanish>Water Mastery</Spanish>
    </TEXT>
[/SPOILER]

Note the effective Mobility/Spell extension promotion. I did that for two reasons: mechanically, to give this trait some use starting inland (though the coast is naturally where it shines), and flavor-wise, because it seems to me that mages specializing in water must be tactically fluid and adaptive-- plus, a mage-navy only able to move 1 square per turn would take forever to get anywhere. (My preferred solution was to give them double movement speed on ocean or coast, but for some reason this appeared not to do anything in-game. Although I guess it could be fudged with an autoacquire water-only promotion granting +1 movement...)

This next one is fairly simple-- it's for a Kuriotate leader, and it's a quite powerful economic trait, since Cardith has Adaptive and two others. It's pretty much Financial for food (starting at 3 and working up), with a small gold penalty (due to the quashing of Mammon) and a happiness bonus attached. It pretty much means that you can grow your cities, dare I say it, even more gigantic with the Kuriotates than you can normally. Good times!

Spoiler :
Code:
		<TraitInfo>
			<Type>TRAIT_EGALITARIAN</Type>
			<Description>TXT_KEY_TRAIT_EGALITARIAN</Description>
			<ShortDescription>TXT_KEY_TRAIT_EGALITARIAN_SHORT</ShortDescription>
			<Help/>
			<iHealth>0</iHealth>
			<iHappiness>3</iHappiness>
			<bAdaptive>0</bAdaptive>
			<bAgnostic>0</bAgnostic>
			<bInsane>0</bInsane>
			<ExtraYieldThresholds>
				<iExtraYieldThreshold>3</iExtraYieldThreshold>
				<iExtraYieldThreshold>0</iExtraYieldThreshold>
				<iExtraYieldThreshold>0</iExtraYieldThreshold>
			</ExtraYieldThresholds>
			<TradeYieldModifiers/>
			<CommerceChanges/>
			<CommerceModifiers>
				<iCommerce>-10</iCommerce>
				<iCommerce>0</iCommerce>
				<iCommerce>0</iCommerce>
			</CommerceModifiers>
			<FreePromotions/>
			<FreePromotionUnitCombats/>
		</TraitInfo>

<TEXT>
        <Tag>TXT_KEY_TRAIT_EGALITARIAN</Tag>
        <English>Egalitarian</English>
        <French>Egalitarian</French>
        <German>Egalitarian</German>
        <Italian>Egalitarian</Italian>
        <Spanish>Egalitarian</Spanish>
    </TEXT>

<TEXT>
        <Tag>TXT_KEY_TRAIT_EGALITARIAN_SHORT</Tag>
        <English>Ega</English>
        <French>Ega</French>
        <German>Ega</German>
        <Italian>Ega</Italian>
        <Spanish>Ega</Spanish>
    </TEXT>

Lastly (for now), the Ljosalfar lass-- can't remember her name-- gets extremely deadly archery units, with Light, Shock, and Woodsman promotions automatically. Because the day I hear the phrase "archers are overpowered in FfH" will be an interesting day indeed.

Spoiler :
Code:
		<TraitInfo>
			<Type>TRAIT_AGILE</Type>
			<Description>TXT_KEY_TRAIT_AGILE</Description>
			<ShortDescription>TXT_KEY_TRAIT_AGILE_SHORT</ShortDescription>
			<Help/>
			<iHealth>0</iHealth>
			<bAdaptive>0</bAdaptive>
			<bAgnostic>0</bAgnostic>
			<bInsane>0</bInsane>