The Great Hall

Turn 18 3280bc

We grew size 2 and started our second worker while first worker went to improve gems

Attachments

• t18.JPG
    t18.JPG
    224 KB · Views: 68
Turn 26, 2960BC
Spoiler :

Begin farm on corn, other completes mine next turn. BW in next turn as well.

Turn 30, 2800BC
Spoiler :

Growing into pop 3 through gems. We'll be at 3/26:food:, where 3 turns working corn and a 4th on both gems gets us to pop 4 with 1:food: overflow. Continued with Wheel.

Turn 31, 2760BC
Spoiler :

If holds, worker chops forest for a turn into settler; both corns and 1 gems worked for max :hammers:. Freshly built workboat begins journey and other worker into forest.

Turn 32, 2720BC
Spoiler :

The tile 3W 1S of the workerboat is still coast so this could still be either 2 islands or a large inlet. This may be answered with the first workboat move next turn, but it looks like again we have a decision to make, west in between these potential islands or continuing south.

City set to growth and back to warrior. Next turn will work the lake for two turns to reach pop 4. As we gain a gem turn by getting to pop 4 a turn faster, our lost commerce by working the lake over gems will be 1:commerce:

I feel knowing the archipelago / pangaia situation has significant planning influence, even in near future. Archipelago = less barb threat on new land masses, moving capitol makes less sense, city packing on our starting island might be different and so on. I'd pursue the westbound path. Additionally we map out more of the closest landmass, which is where we are likely to put our first intercontinental city.

I would second the west bound path, if for no other reason than to know if it is an inlet or not.

Edit: My apologies sire.

An eventfull turn....buddism was founded in a far away land so tech set to sailing....

Attachments

• t33.JPG
    t33.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 73
  • t33 2.JPG
    t33 2.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 56
Top Bottom