Rise of the American Empire

A-Rod

Chieftain
Before I say anything regarding the game, I just wanna state that I'm American exclusive when it comes to picking civs. I don't know why, but they're my favorites (I may pick England, Rome, or Zulus once in a while, but its mainly America). On to the story...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a new day. The American nomads who have been traveling hundereds of miles for years finally received the order to build their first city. The leader of the nomadic tribe, a great man which the people call Lincoln, looked out over the land which he choose to settle on. He saw 2 rivers, a forest in the distance, and a floodplain to the west. The new city would be called Washington D.C. Workers quickly began to make roads connecting the new town to a pasture of cows to the south. Lincoln quickly ordered the expansion of his new nation. Lincoln rocked back on his presidential chair when his adviser's came in. He quickly told them of his ideas to build a great city, a city which would be unrivaled in culture, production, science, and greatness. He showed his advisers a sketch of his new city, and his advisers were quick to approve it, not like they had to give their approval tho. A group of settlers and warriors traveled northward to create Lincoln's dream city, and there, between the Hudson and East River, facing the majestic Atlantic, New York City was born. A road was quickly made between the two cities. Gold was found in the Adirondack Mountains to the northwest of New York, and the new nation was booming. Settlers traveled northward again to create Boston. Lincoln was content, for now. Now was the time to develop the infastructure. Wheats were found near Boston, giving food production a boost. Libraries, Temples, and Walls were made in all three American cities.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Johnathan, how is the army core coming along?" said Lincoln to his military advisor. "Our warriors have been trained to be elite fighters, and our scientists have been working day and night to invent a new type of soldier, a soldier who does not wield the mighty club and can attack from a distance. Our invention should be completed before sunset, and volunteers for our army has been stronger than ever. "Excellent!" said Lincoln with a smile. A small, tight up man with a pigbelly ran into the room with a scroll tightly sealed with an Eagle sticker keeping it closed. Lincoln ripped open the seal and read it's contents; "Your greatness, our scouts have discovered a race of tall, brown skinned people to the northwest of New York. From reports they are friendly people. Their leader, the one they call Hiowatha, has requested an audience in his captiol city of Salamanca". Lincoln got up form his chair and slipped on his trademark jet black suit, and ordered a caravan to accompany him to Salamanca.

Along the way to Salamanca, Lincoln stopped in New York to see how his prized city was coming along. The city already had a library, temple, and began work on a palace. New York was to be the captiol.

I'll update in a little while, I've only played a few turns.

Top Bottom