Sidar Plus

To put it simply,

Almost everyone does (or can do) xml
Most serious modders get into a bit of python after a while.
Only a relatively small percentage go as far as sdk work.

Just in case anyone still wants this type of mod and hasn't modded it in themselves ... A lot of these ideas are implemented in my released Tasunke Mod.

also, some of these Ideas (including "Mist" which isn't in Tas mod) will be in Rife 1.4

(I guess at some point in the future I could just mod regular FFH2 with a Sidar ++ which just takes most of my Sidar changes from Tas Mod and doesn't change anything else)

-> If anyone has stability errors with Tasunke Mod, please let me know

oh, my bad :D ... yes ... Mist is already in Rife. Were you planning on future changes to the Sidar for 1.4? Or is the game still in a very soupy state at the moment?

Such Rife sidar changes must have been primarily for 1.3, I seem to have misspoke.

Still, depends whether you want Sidar++ for a Fall Further-esq model or for the original product. And then, 1.4 will be something completely different yet again.

I plan on boosting the Sidar for the original product at a later date ... as of now, the closest thing (of my creation) is the Sidar inside Tasunke mod.

In Tasunke mod, all Sidar recon (including Assassins) get not only Divided Soul ... but the "Escape" spell as well. ;)

Top Bottom