Prince, (Noble/Prince players) just win!

TomPW

Chieftain
Hey guys. I'm currently playing in my first SG, and although it is good fun I want another to keep me occupied. Since I'm currently making the jump to Monarch in that game, I'd like to play a Prince game in this one. Anyone at Prince-Noble level is welcome, we'll discuss the leader later on, since I don't want anything fixed in stone at this point, other than nothing larger than standard size (my computer can't hack it).

Roster:

1. Tom
2. Ganoman21
3. NamilaM
4. Lawman
5. Jeejeep

The civ WE agree on, standard size (any map type, again, the team will decide) Prince difficulty. Just win. Any takers?

Tom

:wavey: @ Ganoman 21 good to see you!!

I am not at noble-prince level so I will lurk.

-Atlas

Sorry everyone! I thought this thread had died (thanks to jeejeep!)

Ganoman, NamilaM and Lawman, you are all in!

That only leaves one spot. Atlas - you are welcome to join up, as long as you aren't above the prince level - it's all about a bunch of fairly inexperienced guys getting together for this game.

TomPW said:
That only leaves one spot. Atlas - you are welcome to join up, as long as you aren't above the prince level - it's all about a bunch of fairly inexperienced guys getting together for this game.

I am currently playing on a level somewhere in the ether between Monarch and Emperor. So I will lurk, but if you want (or don't want) I can (or not)offer advice as you guys play.

This should be fun. Tom, I say we talk about some preferences while we are waiting for another person (let's not wait too long!)
Map type doesn't particularly matter. I have never played anything other than Pangea and Continents, so Archipelago would be fun to try.
As for civs, I have no real preferences, but if we were to go Arch, then Organized would be nice if just for 50% coutrhouses and lighthouses.

Anyone else chime in with map prefs if you like. I just want to have some fun.

I've only won Diplomatic, Cultural (only once), Space Race (most of my victories) and once, just to have it as part of the set, a time win.

I'd like to win a game by domination at some stage as I too am a builder at heart - but with regards to a victory path, I think we should wait and see the hand we are dealt.

I do like playing on continents - first contact with neigbours, and then the seafaring second contact wave is always fun for me. My vote would be for continents - as arch might be harder to get a domination win on - but as all these decisions will be, it's going to be up to the whole team.

Tom

Recently I have been playing on prince. I am well towards a domination victory on pangea. Continents would be fine. I have nnot preferences as it appears arch is out of the question...:cry:
How about a leader? Are we looking for someone aggressive? That would be nice. Raging barbs? financial or religious. lets stay away from the great leaders/wonder factory leaders if you want to do military.
Why don't we try to decide by monday so we can get this rolling, eh?:)

Sounds good - agressive would be nice, the half production speed for the barracks, and the free promotion are obscenely useful in early wars. Maybe Alex?

Tom, I will join if you will have me so this can get started. No real preferences, will go with whatever the team decides.

@NamliaM and Lawman - thats a good point, and the idea of Washington is nice - he's one of the civs I haven't played as yet. The expansive/organised civ is Rome - certainly a possibility - and devestating in early land wars.

@Jeejeep - welcome aboard, good to have you.

Tom

Just to let you guys know - I won't be around for about 24 hours, got to tidy up the house as we've got people coming to look at it. Rome would be my choice if we did end going for a domination win, as Theo and Vas are expensive, and the expansive trait is great as well for that.

Tom

Top Bottom