[Religion and Revolution]: Clarifying List of Yields

It is quite unfortunate there is no Rice in the list... Rice was very important for colonies (at least in 13 colonies), almost as important as Sugar and Tobacco...

It is quite unfortunate there is no Rice in the list... Rice was very important for colonies (at least in 13 colonies), almost as important as Sugar and Tobacco...

Yes you are right, rice was important. :thumbsup:

I had considered that but changed my mind for 2 reasons:

1. Rice is Food. And we already do have yield Food.
2. Rice would have been relatively boring, because there would not have been a production line.

Maybe there could be a Bonus Resource Rice that gives more Food. :dunno:

Well, Rice could be unique: you can sell it like a Silver (it is not very boring, since every other yield has production line so here is some variety) AND you can drug Rice to the Food sector and "cash" it as a Food! But I am not sure if this can be done in DLL...

Well, Rice could be unique: you can sell it like a Silver (it is not very boring, since every other yield has production line so here is some variety) AND you can drug Rice to the Food sector and "cash" it as a Food! But I am not sure if this can be done in DLL...

Almost everything can be done, but I don't think it would be worth the effort in this case. :dunno:
(I am personally not interested in implementing. Lots of effort and almost no benefit considering gameplay.)

Top Bottom