Computers?

civ5guy14

Chieftain
Don't know which is best among those three, but any of them are better than what state of the art was when Civ V first came out.

Avoid AMD if you can help it. There's absolutely no reason to be using an AMD processor anymore. They used to be competitive, now they're just junk and Intel is leaving them in the dust.

Get an i5. If you can't afford that, get an i3.

The i series could help you get going. Also, civilization 5 has touch screen capabilities so paying a little extra for touch screen won't feel like you're wasting your money.

The i series could help you get going. Also, civilization 5 has touch screen capabilities so paying a little extra for touch screen won't feel like you're wasting your money.

But if its a touch screen that requires actually using a finger (instead of supporting a stylus), it's very tiring compared to standard mouse.

You're still wasting your money.

I couldn't imagine sitting there with my arm up touching all the buttons like that. Anyone walks in the room and they will instantly just be like, "what's wrong with him?" On top of that playing for 4 hours with my hand up? No thanks.

I've played Civ 5 on a touch screen and while the novelty is kinda nice, it wears out quickly. So avoid that.

so which computer exactly should i get. you guys are being helpful but you havent shown me a computer to get yet. and if 1 of the 3 work then give me a the number of which one:)

Avoid AMD if you can help it. There's absolutely no reason to be using an AMD processor anymore. They used to be competitive, now they're just junk and Intel is leaving them in the dust.

Get an i5. If you can't afford that, get an i3.
thanks due
can u recomend a computer though?
:)

Top Bottom