Rate the Signature Above You

Its different, Realpolitik is an interactive AAR while IOT is a forum game.
The main reason why I put that in the thread was IOT was founded on giving freedom to the people of the forum. In an empire building games, I want the freedom of how to build my empire, NES doesn't do that.
In realpolitik, if the gm gave everything to the players, it would just become a succession game were we elect who plays the next turn set. Thats what gives.

You are aware that IOT is known as Forum Game Lazy-NES? And that Realpoliltik can be considered a political nes, similar to some already done? NES does do taht, but with mod control so that powergamers are put in their place. In realpolitik, the GM throws things at the player, slowing down large alliances, and acts like a mod of NES more than IOT.

0/10

-1/10 for not rating something higher then 10 and for having the worst political compass score I have seen

4/10 for lots of text.

How do I get a sig?

4/10 for lots of text.

How do I get a sig?
Go to My Account, and there'll be an option called "Edit Signature" in the left column.
I guess I can't rate his until then.

I like the Reagan quote. Also, 42 (if I may call you that ;)) you have to have 30 posts or something.

Way to rip off a Civ 4 BTS quote.

4/10 for making it just for this game, and the bad pc score
Way to rip off a Civ 4 BTS quote.
Actually this is one of my faviote quotes, it just happens to be a civ 4 quote. I am not ripping them off, 2/3 quote of the months so far haven't been civ 4. Anyway next months will be what you call a c4 rip off

Top Bottom