Rule Amendments

Shall we approve the rule amendments mentioned below?

• Yes, but with changes (please specify below)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Parkin

aka emperor
Several rule amendments have been proposed. Are we all happy to approve these? :)

Teams may not contact each other until they have met in-game. Meta-game conversations in the UN are exempted (such as votes on rule-set amendments ;) )

Recreating actions after a reload

In the event the game is reloaded to a previous point in time for any reason, each team must faithfully recreate any in-game actions they took after that point, to the best of their ability. Teams are encouraged to keep an explicit log of actions taken to facilitate the best recreation possible.

1.5 Teams are not allowed to play ahead on a downloaded version of the current save (that includes any and all actions).

Is it possible to use downloaded version to play ahead? Does this mean that other users could open the save and continue playing from the save i.e. other teams are not "protected" or could be replaced by AI?

Is it possible to use downloaded version to play ahead? Does this mean that other users could open the save and continue playing from the save i.e. other teams are not "protected" or could be replaced by AI?
No, that isn't possible. You can't play ahead past the current turn in a save, since you'd need the other teams' passwords.

I think Oyzar's talking about playing ahead in the current turn. For instance, sending Galleons deep into someone's territory in wartime to check what they have defending their cities (and their waters) before "actually" deciding to send them in. It'd have to be an honour rule, of course - you can't actually be sure that someone hasn't done this.

Top Bottom