Orbital Buildings

Well the Hydrogen Generator buildings produce Hydrogen. But they were intended for Hydrogen Balloon aircraft. Should we have some sort of "Rocket Fuel" refinery or something?

I think the hydrogen generator is fine for now. For later, more advanced, sci-fi like drives there should be something else but for hydrogen/oxygen rockets hydrogenis the hard part to get. And compressing enough to stor it in liquid form, but I don´t think we need an extra building for that.

Well the Hydrogen Generator buildings produce Hydrogen. But they were intended for Hydrogen Balloon aircraft. Should we have some sort of "Rocket Fuel" refinery or something?

Yes, we could make Rocket Fuel a manufactured resource, and say that they require Hydrogen OR rocket fuel (because they could very well be Fusion powered).

Yes, we could make Rocket Fuel a manufactured resource, and say that they require Hydrogen OR rocket fuel (because they could very well be Fusion powered).

If you go along that line , maybe add Uranium to the list, since most existing satelites use fission as their energy source once up there, supplemented by soalr panels.
Could it be done, that you only can build them without Uranium if you got fusion as a tech?

Rocket Fuel Refinery:

Cost: 1150
Required Bonuses: Hydrogen OR Nitrates (do we have this one?)
Required Tech: Advanced Rocketry
Required Building: Chemical Plant

- Produces Rocket Fuel
- Requires Power
- +4 :hammers:
- +1 :gold:

Nitrates (do we have this one?)

Closest we have are ...

- Sulphur
- Fertilizer
- Chemicals
- Natural Gas

I am thinking we should use "Chemicals".

EDIT: Oh you have Chemical Plant. I don't know then.

EDIT2: Chemical Plant = Sulphur AND (Oil OR Oil Products)

So that covers both Solid Rockets (Sulphur) and Liquid Rockets (Oil Products).

Closest we have are ...

- Sulphur
- Fertilizer
- Chemicals
- Natural Gas

I am thinking we should use "Chemicals".

EDIT: Oh you have Chemical Plant. I don't know then.

EDIT2: Chemical Plant = Sulphur AND (Oil OR Oil Products)

So that covers both Solid Rockets (Sulphur) and Liquid Rockets (Oil Products).
I had an idea. With the Expression system you can make OR requirements with two different gameobjects. For instance, Hydrogen OR Chemical Plant. Try that and see if it works, it should.

@ls612

Ok so I added the Rocket Fuel resource and Rocket Fuel Refinery building to the SVN. I will be moving on to your orbital building soon. But had to do those first since some of your buildings require Rocket Fuel.

EDIT: I made them all but also made some tweaks to them. Plus some tweaks to other similar buildings.

the military spaße port needs the military airbase as a prequesite. but the airbaise ubgrades to the aerospace complexe. these building dont give acces to the space port

@ls612

So based on Kreatur's report should I have the military spaceport require the military airbase OR aerospace complex for its requirement choices?

Sure. I think that the Commercial spaceport had the commercial airport as a prereq, so that shouldn't be an issue. At any rate, we're not adding stuff to the SVN for now until the recalc issue is fixed.

Top Bottom