GlobalDefines and GameSpeedInfo.xml question

Aquila SPQR

Prince
Can someone look at these C2C's files and tell me exact values of:

1. longest/lowest speed's (like Eternity) "iGrowthPercent" in CIVGameSpeedInfo.xml
2. BASE_CITY_GROWTH_THRESHOLD and CITY_GROWTH_MULTIPLIER in GlobalDefines.xml

?

I'd like to know which values you chose for your mod but I'd like to avoid downloading it.

I'm trying to mod it a bit and, besides own testing, would like to know how it looks like in other mods.

Can someone look at these C2C's files and tell me exact values of:

1. longest/lowest speed's (like Eternity) "iGrowthPercent" in CIVGameSpeedInfo.xml
2. BASE_CITY_GROWTH_THRESHOLD and CITY_GROWTH_MULTIPLIER in GlobalDefines.xml

?

I'd like to know which values you chose for your mod but I'd like to avoid downloading it.

I'm trying to mod it a bit and, besides own testing, would like to know how it looks like in other mods.

1. Almost at the start of the page: http://modiki.civfanatics.com/index.php/Civ4GameSpeedInfo

2. Look here, its about 1/2 way down the page:

http://modiki.civfanatics.com/index.php/GlobalDefines

I know this website, but I think it's about vanilla values. I thought C2C has different ones.

As I said, I'm trying to make my own settings regarding city growth - because I love slow, realistic city growth (no more cities size 20 in classic era). I think I'm close to "perfect" settings, but I simply wanted to compare my values to those used by other mods.

I know this website, but I think it's about vanilla values. I thought C2C has different ones.

As I said, I'm trying to make my own settings regarding city growth - because I love slow, realistic city growth (no more cities size 20 in classic era). I think I'm close to "perfect" settings, but I simply wanted to compare my values to those used by other mods.

Aside from food levels and game speed settings, C2C has civic-based growth bonuses or penalties that help limit city growth in early eras. The agriculture civics are the main set, for example the best available civics in the classical era mean your cities require +25% more food, then in medieval it goes to +0%, then you get reduced amounts later on.

C2C also has the mechanic of food wastage, where if your excess food gets too high a large proportion of it can't contribute to growth.

Top Bottom