Problem with crime

MMX5000

Chieftain
Sorry if this has been asked before but some of my cities are having INSANE swings in crime. As one example, there is a city that one turn produces -6837 crime, then just ONE turn later is producing +8000 crime, causing crime to skyrocket then plummet to below zero. This only appears to happen in my games that drag on to higher tech levels.

I first noticed some of my cities were having crime problems, which I thought was weird since they had no previous crime problems. So I moved a large number of crime fighter units to combat the crime but crime just started to swing more wildly. So I moved MORE crime fighters but that just made the swings more wild. Any idea what on earth is happening?

If you're playing on v34 stock I believe we disabled trade factors on those since then and that has stabilized those values a lot. It was like sloshing water in a tank the way it was working with trade.

Im playing a SVN version but unfortunately I dont know which one. It was downloaded at the start of Feb though. Does that mean the the crime rate is flowing from one city to mine?

Im playing a SVN version but unfortunately I dont know which one. It was downloaded at the start of Feb though. Does that mean the the crime rate is flowing from one city to mine?

Right click on the folder C2C was downloaded to, select properties, then 'Subversion' - it shows you the SVN version.

Okay so I have pre-34 (6858). I guess that means I need to upgrade to v34 to fix this?

Yep!

JosEPh

Okay so I have pre-34 (6858). I guess that means I need to upgrade to v34 to fix this?

It means you should simply right click on your svn file and select update to get it updated to the latest SVN version.

Top Bottom