Completed Harry Turtledove Scenario Completed?

BkGreatWarnut

aka "Brian the Great"
I have read a lot of threads discussing a Harry Turtledove scenario... I am interested in playing one... If there isn't a completed one yet I'll try my best to help create one and will work with other people...I suppose I could make one, I just need to find a map of at least North America from southern Mexico to Mid Canada along with Europe... I'd also like to make the map small enough that it would be playable in mulitplayer... I don't really know if this is possible with a realistic earth... Perhaps if there was enough response to a mulitplayer, earth-like but scaled down and strictly playable map... There are a lot of WWI graphics and I just have to ask permission to use those...

Please give me some feedback ASAP

Where was it moved to? Why? And where should I have posted this?

Ok...I found it and that answers my questions...

Obvious nobody has responded, so there is no true interest...

I think I'll just make a WW1 scenario strictly for multiplayer...

Turtledove does indeed rock!

There are a number of Turledove inspired scenarios for Civ2 (check out the Industrial section under scenarios)...

IIRC, I think someone was working on a WWI Turtledove scenario for C3 (or was it PTW/C3C?), but I don't remember where I saw it.

Another great Harry Turtledove Scenario to make would be the one where aliens invade during world war 2.

Do you choose to be one of the aliens who start with a huge, advanced army, but no cities, or one of the quarreling human nations trying to resist the onslaught?

Top Bottom