40 Civilizations: Choose Your Own Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Great Mosherdini approves of Imageschack. :p

Mosherdini > great dictator of Italy & Canadia

Doesn’t the stupid Bandwith thing expire in an month?

:confused:

Civfanatics, can get extremelly random sometimes. Exemple above.

You haven't seen random yet.

Sorry guys, but besides the update I already started in Destruction of History, none of my stories will be updated for atleast a week. Too much work to do.

Sorry guys, but besides the update I already started in Destruction of History, none of my stories will be updated for atleast a week. Too much work to do.

Damn.

OT: I’m very interested, what sort of English do Canadians use? English English (mum, industrialise) or American English (mom, industrialize (shudder shudder))?

:confused:

American English I think. But I say mum instead of mom, and I speak A. English.

If you want to put it in Civ4 terms, America's uber culture has affected all Canadian cities so that the population is 50% Canadian and 50% American.

In real life - American culture has so satured Canada that they have regulations stating that there has to be a certain number of Canadian TV shows on the air to the American shows on the air. I think it's 1 (C): 2 (A), but I'm not sure.

Queerbe - er.. indeed.

NEWS UPDATE!!!

And welcome back! The story is 80% done but some things happened during the war which forced me to put in a news update!

Iran has been destroyed by the South African empire! If the city of Tehran comes into my control through culture, I plan on razing it
Spoiler :

By yoshiegg737 at 2011-03-05

As the next story update is focused on the war against Faisal, here's where the war goes wrong: an earthquake destroys the camp on my Ivory
Spoiler :

Sneaking out from a forest, I get a war elephant to raze their iron mine
Spoiler :

I get a GG: Chuikov. Perfect timing, dude
Spoiler :

France was successful in their war, unlike me. They capture Italy
Spoiler :

We then are forced to make peace with the Mayan's when a death stack is spotted south of Diamant. The funny thing was that she actually accepted the peace offer
Spoiler :

Alright, the war is going horribly. I lost my Ivory, Ethiopia has a stack of archers north of Diamant, and my army in Baghdad was destroyed. However, I did something for the story update which will also determine my victory or defeat at the hands of the Iraqi's. What exactly is it? My final battle plan :D

Your war sounds like how my war in DI is going :lol:.

Oh yes, I was going to rant about this being a miracle, but I guess you deserve a day off from me yelling at you for updates.

Congratulations :D

You are not prepared!

:suicide:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom