Logistics

antonio

Warlord
Wouldn't suprise me if this has been posted before but I'll post it anyway.I think you should have to supply large armys with food its realistic and it is strategic not tactical.In some areas such as grasslands with a single unit supplying them shouldnt't be necessary as they could scrounge off the land. But when you have an army in terratory that you don't control then you should have to send surplus food. Especially if you are in desert or mountains. But it would have to be implemented well to ovoid micro management.

I'm pretty sure this has been posted before in a topic about supplies and supply lines. Regardless, I agree and hope that they implement something to this affect. It would make it more difficult to field huge armies as they'd require a larger amount of resources.

Didn't they make it that in civ 3 that you can only support a certan number of armies per every four cities? in such a way they took care of your 'logistics' problem, if i'm wrong then they should make that a feature

Not really. You pay as much money for a unit in the middle of a desert on another continent than for a unit in your capital.

Top Bottom